shape
carat
color
clarity

Yippee!!! New ring!!! Possibly the record for the largest

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hubby is feeling remorse...and the sweetheart went out on his own and surprised me with this New RING!!!!
36.gif
Only the best for me! Pictured is actually the lower quality cut...I got the premium!!!

This is not exactly the post I was hoping to make, as in a NEW RING announcement type. Nor the subject I wanted for my 2000th post...but it is a ring. And a ring I will use it everyday with sincere appreciation. For those of you who don''t know what it is...it provides a water proof seal used for your toity. So all things leave your space and go far away into neverland. If you don''t have this...you get to see the stuff again along the base of the toity-and of course all over you floor.

Yes...I would say this has been an action packed knee deep in KA KA week.

Please...not one hand request!!!
2.gif
Sorry to trick you...really. Meant no harm...just wanted to share my joy!

§

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
LOL! Grats DKS!! I can totally understand your level of appreciation for this ring - honestly, it''s one of those things that you just have to have faith in it working... and when it doesn''t... oh boy!! Not a pretty site at all!!

Harriet - toity is slang for a toilet
1.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s it! There is no more stalling this situation--we need to get you new bling and FAST!

I''m going to arrange something with a beloved PS vendor--DKS, which is your favorite? I''m sending him my little 0.22 RB, and fast.

Not kidding, here.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
DKS,

Get a hot water bottle and go straight to bed. I fear you are feverous with mourning for the Door Knob and dare I say out loud - nay - I will whisper ''near madness''?

Now lets have no more of this ''potty mouth'' talk.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

loco.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will play along
27.gif
2.gif

Congrats, it is sooooo beautiful!
30.gif
You must be so proud and excited, yay
36.gif
lol.gif
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 8:38:49 PM
Author:door knob solitaire
Hubby is feeling remorse...and the sweetheart went out on his own and surprised me with this New RING!!!!
36.gif
Only the best for me! Pictured is actually the lower quality cut...I got the premium!!!

This is not exactly the post I was hoping to make, as in a NEW RING announcement type. Nor the subject I wanted for my 2000th post...but it is a ring. And a ring I will use it everyday with sincere appreciation. For those of you who don''t know what it is...it provides a water proof seal used for your toity. So all things leave your space and go far away into neverland. If you don''t have this...you get to see the stuff again along the base of the toity-and of course all over you floor.

Yes...I would say this has been an action packed knee deep in KA KA week.

Please...not one hand request!!!
2.gif
Sorry to trick you...really. Meant no harm...just wanted to share my joy!

§
Stinker. I knew it was a trick before I ever read your post. I''m ON to you lady.
11.gif

p.s. Congrats.
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Glad to get some giggles...sorry to confuse you Harriet-just having some fun.

Yes Skip I am most proud. A replacement ring...and so quick. That should have been my thread title. Drats.

Ellen...I am
17.gif
and don't you forget it!!

Green and Steel...ha ha.
41.gif

HAVEN>>> you are not to do that!! NOT KIDDING!! You sweet wonderful little cupcake!!
emcake.gif
Really...I am well covered in bling...just not well covered in knob insurance. Ha Ha.
Really darlin...don't worry about me. I am dripping in blessings...honest. Your gesture is once again a priceless generous thoughtful one. But you build yourself something special...and think of all your buddies here when you wear it! It is an honor to have a such a great friend! Told you I have an abundance of blessings...and a NEW RING!!!

§

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha. Ok, I''m TOTALLY not making this up, but the one thing* that my hubby actually bought for me on my b-day was almost the same ring!! He went for the lower quality cut though to save a few $$. I sincerely appreciate his thoughtfulness, as we now have a working "toity" (haven''t heard that word before) on our first floor. We just have the best husbands.
2.gif
9.gif

*This is an exaggeration; he also bought a cut-off valve and a couple of bolts.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Blenheim, Apparently...I rank a little higher as I got the reinforced model.
31.gif
Let me take that back...mine is still in the box...yours is installed. Ok, you win!

§

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 9:28:23 PM
Author: door knob solitaire

Yes Skip I am most proud. A replacement ring...and so quick. That should have been my thread title. Drats.

Ellen...I am
17.gif
and don't you forget it!!

Green and Steel...ha ha.
41.gif

HAVEN>>> you are not to do that!! NOT KIDDING!! You sweet wonderful little cupcake!!
emcake.gif
Really...I am well covered in bling...just not well covered in knob insurance. Ha Ha.
Really darlin...don't worry about me. I am dripping in blessings...honest. Your gesture is once again a priceless generous thoughtful one. But you build yourself something special...and think of all your buddies here when you wear it! It is an honor to have a such a great friend! Told you I have an abundance of blessings...and a NEW RING!!!

§

Hmm,

Re: The highlighted quote, two interpretations spring to mind:

1. Must I congratulate you DKS on bringing this reputable forum, which created for the connoisseur’s appreciation of the exquisite delights of that which goes 'bling' in the night to a new low? Actually, no scratch that, it’s just my dirty mind.

2. Should we worry for Mr DKS? Should your household consider taking out such Insurance? Sure he messed up, but give a guy a second chance?

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehe. DKS : Thanks for making me laugh! You are such a light hearted happy spirit!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehe DKS, you always make me smile!!!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Too funny!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
OK.......I hate to point this out, but......

where are the hand shots??!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
aljdewey...you don''t follow instructions well...I asked for not ONE single hand shot requests in my OP. Oh well.

Harriet, darling...it is obvious that you lead a very pampered life...not having to concern yourself with menial little people tasks. But those of us who live on the other side of the tracks...know that THAT toity ring is a large glop of semi soft wax. (Similar to say an imported mild Guyere). It is placed on the hole in your floor, and then you sit/place your toity...(toilet, tolert, commode, stool, Grecian urn, porcelain potty...or in your case gilded gold throne) directly on top making a gentle press to ensure a great air tight seal...viola.

All the ka ka goes down the hole and away from you and yours. Wax rings loose their hold in time. And when that happens...Katy bar the ka ka door. Water erupt-us from below the toilert...and anything else you may have discarded of. That is why the wax ring is such a thoughtful continual giving gift. One without appreciates it more than sterling or gold...or in your case platinum! Under $5 makes a wonderful holiday gift for those who have everything.

Steel...can''t get your post. I tried. Too slow I guess. (or could it be I really am a
17.gif
) Yes I do apologize for bringing a toilet wax ring into the daily conversation. Away with me into the fiery furnace!

§

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh Harriet...women at the club doen''t say Ka Ka do they? (kaw kaw is poo poo)

You and I need to get together. I have much to teach you. You really shouldn''t venture out alone!!
2.gif

§

snlee

Ideal_Rock
LOL! This thread is cracking me up! Thanks for a good laugh DKS.
9.gif
Congrats on 2000 posts too!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DKS, you and yr wicked sense of humour!!
9.gif

I am sorry though to hear abt what happened to yr previous ring. Hope you get a replacement soon, REAL BLING this time.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 9:54:29 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 11/23/2007 9:28:23 PM
Author: door knob solitaire

Ellen...I am
17.gif
and don''t you forget it!!

Green and Steel...ha ha.
41.gif

emcake.gif
Really darlin...don''t worry about me. I am dripping in blessings...honest. Your gesture is once again a priceless generous thoughtful one. But you build yourself something special...and think of all your buddies here when you wear it! It is an honor to have a such a great friend! Told you I have an abundance of blessings...and a NEW RING!!!

§

Hmm,

Re: The highlighted quote, two interpretations spring to mind:

1. Must I congratulate you DKS on bringing this reputable forum, which created for the connoisseur’s appreciation of the exquisite delights of that which goes ''bling'' in the night to a new low? Actually, no scratch that, it’s just my dirty mind.

2. Should we worry for Mr DKS? Should your household consider taking out such Insurance? Sure he messed up, but give a guy a second chance?
I think I understand this..... lol!

DKS just think about the word Knob for a minute... could it perhaps have another meaning? It does over this side of the pond. And if said Knob did mean something else.... perhaps connected with your husband..... should we worry about the need for it to be insured? Steel means that your husband messed up but would he deserve to be perhaps injured in such a way as repayment....

Get it now?
31.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Dks!! I thought there and been an improvement of your situation concerning your diamond, and then I see it’s a wax ring. I have just recently read your saga about the lost diamond, and feel so sorry that it was lost.
39.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I hate plumbing problems!!!
29.gif
Properly working plumbing is such a blessing.
1.gif
12.gif

We recently sold a cabin that was out in the country (septic system) and bought one with city sewer. I was soooooo happy!

We just had Roto Rooter here last week for the second time this month to clean out tree roots in the drain. I was doing laundry and ended up with a basement full of water and suds. Ugh.

Good luck installing your new toilet ring. Worth every penny IMHO.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DKS, you are toooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!
36.gif

Linda

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! You''ve gone from the CAD to the wax...you must be thrilled
3.gif
Keep on keeping on...your ring will be finished in no time
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results