shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Gold Tacori Wedding Bands

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All!

We picked up our wedding bands yesterday, it's a great feeling. SO is in LOVE with his band, he finds it very comfortable and he loves the design; the matte finish behind the engraving makes it pop. The venting inside of his band is a cool feature.

A mini-photoshoot occurred shortly after pick-up. It was getting late in the afternoon, so the lighting is very wintery and low.

Both rings are Tacori, 18K yellow gold.

I will be buying my SO some hand cream as part of his stocking, poor guy, such dry hands! Shocking!

_12732.jpg

mens2.jpg

menscloseup.jpg

_12733.jpg

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
A few more shots of my set :)

I really like the reverse crescent design. I have to say I'm very pleased with the Tacori product. The milgrain is very fine, the side profile is a joy to look at, it's great architecture.

Tacori 2510

_12734.jpg

lady.jpg

sideclose.jpg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow -- they are both so beautiful! I love your set, and the design of his ring is gorgeous! I'm also partial to yellow gold...

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely LOVE the wedding bands and your engagement ring! So beautiful and elegant!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love!
My DH wears a yellow gold wedding band. It's amazing how unique it is. At least around me. All his friends have white or black metals. It's stands out. I'd bet your DHs will too. Very pretty.

And of course your ring is a show stopper as always.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! I have such a soft spot for yellow gold.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love both bands, but his is so incredibly detailed - I'm mesmerized by it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I'd love to have one like his in white metal to wear as a standalone band!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W!!!! His ring is amazing, and your set is fabulous!!! :appl: Just gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words. We are so pleased with our choices and can't wait to wear them officially!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The yellow gold looks spectacular.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! I really love the yellow gold too -- especially on men, for some reason?? :bigsmile: :love: :cheeky:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
His band!! Those swirls! SWOON. And your set is amaze-balls as well. Seriously TDF. SO rich and dreamy. How long again until you can both wear them for reals?

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. Goodness. This is the most gorgeous yellow gold set I've seen in ages. I wear yellow gold, but the husband wears a wide, plain silver band. I love your engagement ring and wedding band. It looks beautiful on your hand, as well.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1387333231|3576531 said:
His band!! Those swirls! SWOON. And your set is amaze-balls as well. Seriously TDF. SO rich and dreamy. How long again until you can both wear them for reals?

One more month as of today! :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really beautiful!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come look this up after seeing your pic in the RT channel bands thread... OMG, your set is PERFECTION!!

The OEC, the YG, the tapering channel Ering shank and the matching band, the milgrain, the delicate and intricate profile that contrasts so beautifully with the simple face-up view...

:love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results