shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow diamond wirh double halo

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring. It's so much bling!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a spectacular piece! I love it!

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
Elam, I am sorry I am new to this all so I might have missed something without realizing it. Did you get this setting from Hong Kong?? Your ring is absolutely stunning!! :lickout: Really looks like it sparkles!! Would you mind sharing who constructed the setting? It looks like it was custom made for you? Thanks!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! I'm partial to FLY stones myself. They just seem sunnier to me.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I just love the look of yellow diamonds! It's gorgeous!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your compliments :)

BubblesnFun, I purchased the diamond at ELS Diamonds in HK, then had it set at a goldsmith in Central.

poprocks

Rough_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS!!! That can stop traffic for sure.

Who made the setting? Where is Central? Is that in Hong Kong as well?

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
@poprocks... Thank you! It's set by an independent jeweler who does custom work. Yes, it's in Central, a district in Hong Kong.

alang

Rough_Rock
Elam, do you mind posting the name of the jeweller who set your diamond? I also live in Hong Kong and am always looking for tips on good jewellers.

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
alang|1337775399|3201546 said:
Elam, do you mind posting the name of the jeweller who set your diamond? I also live in Hong Kong and am always looking for tips on good jewellers.

It's Kwok Wah Jewellery on Wellington Street. Google it and you will find the address. I'm sure Mr Tam (owner) would remember this ring :)

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Elam|1338470948|3206725 said:
alang|1337775399|3201546 said:

It's Kwok Wah Jewellery on Wellington Street. Google it and you will find the address. I'm sure Mr Tam (owner) would remember this ring :)

Elam, I am also in HK. Our double halo ring can be friends. Hahahahahaha..

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Let's organize a blink date :lol:

daydreamer22

Rough_Rock
Hi Greenbling,

Love your ring!! Do you know what size the diamonds are in your halo by any chance? I am looking to get a double halo with a white diamond made but struggling to know what size diamonds I should have in the double halo, yours seems perfect, not too big but a little larger than the tiffany soleste design :)

Thanks
Georgie

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!
Love the finger coverage, enjoy this beautiful ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results