shape
carat
color
clarity

workout / running earrings

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I decided I needed a tiny pair of earrings to wear when working out and running. I also find myself leaving my tiny diamond studs in my second piercings but cruising around town with nothing in my first holes. I hate that look and I'm guilty of it. I got these diamond and emerald micro-mini hoops from IDJ and they are perfect! Actually, the diamond studs are from IDJ, too.

I work out with my trainer 2x per week and, on top of that, I am currently training for a full marathon - it'll be my first (though I've done a couple of half marathons already). These are small and won't get in my way or get torn during weightlifting and such.

I worked with Lee who is super helpful. I always have the best experiences at IDJ. Sure, these earrings are smaller than I usually buy but they fill a very important purpose - I need something to wear as I'm crossing that finish line, right?! Of course, as I am a PriceScoper, she wanted to ensure that these wouldn't be too small for me. In usual circumstances, I'd want to go "the bigger the better." Not in this case. Thanks to Lee and IDJ for providing awesome jewelry and service, as they always do!

img_14801.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow they're really pretty Tanzigirl! I love them on you, and they are a great size - easy to wear and they show up beautifully! Great choice, enjoy them!

Angelah

Rough_Rock
Those are so pretty!
I usually go no earrings, or maybe just studs.
Question for you: do you wear earbuds when you run/workout? Do they hit the hoops?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful and look to be the perfect size for running around town. Good luck with your marathon...you'll be crossing the
finish line in fashion!!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Terrific workout and running earrings! Good luck with your marathon! You go girl! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting this with an ear shot. So hard to get a good one but you did. Now we know what the micro mini huggies look like. Enjoy them! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results