shape
carat
color
clarity

WHOA!!!! i''m wearing a STAR on my finger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
so i was sitting at McD''s when i noticed that the lighting in where i''m sitting at is making amazing things on my ring!!!

30.gif
i''m wearing a STAR on my finger!!!!!!!
30.gif

...i just fell in-love with fiance all over again....

(sorry girls... i do not mean to brag or what, i''m just surprised at how my ring sparkled even with my VERRYYY sucky phone camera! the photo is NOT edited!!! look how it SHINES LIKE CRAZY!!!)

ckstaronmyfinger.jpg

DecoLVR

Rough_Rock
That certainly does look like a star!
30.gif

Your ring is one of my all-time favorite combination''s for a three-stone. I love the symmetry of that combo.

D

Deactivated member 42515

YAY! I''m sure the girls at McD''s are super jealous! hahaha

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Have you been to Home Depot yet with your ring? I admit I tend to go with my husband and kind of trail after him... looking at my finger. There's something awesome about their lighting! (In fact I'd say it was way more flattering to diamonds than Tiffany's lighting, which is funny.)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful, love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/11/2009 2:54:30 PM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
Have you been to Home Depot yet with your ring? I admit I tend to go with my husband and kind of trail after him... looking at my finger. There''s something awesome about their lighting! (In fact I''d say it was way more flattering to diamonds than Tiffany''s lighting, which is funny.)

This is hilarious that you say this!!! I completely agree! I work for a power tool company and I am in there frequently doing research and every time I''m in there I fall in love with my ring all over again. Hehehe...

Tradeshows at Convention Centers is another place that makes it look phenomenal, which I think is similar lighting to Home Depots (Cool white Flourescents if you ever wondered)...the last couple trade shows I worked the guys were all making fun of me for being a spoiled princess with my "big rock". It''s not huge, 1.5 asscher with a halo and 2 trapezoids (3 TCW) but there''s something about those lights that just make it bling!

Cj

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pic! I will constantly stare at my diamond if I''m in Home Depot and the grocery store (which my DH hates ''cause I''m usually waaayy behind him). LOL

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I think I''m BLIND!! J/K!! That sure is one dazzling rock!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool photo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results