shape
carat
color
clarity

Who have you used at whiteflash and were you happy with them

lil425

Shiny_Rock
I am ready to start my project with WF and wondered if anyone has an espscially good salesperson that they have worked with,

Advice is appreciated

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Re: Who have you used at whiteflash and were you happy with

I've worked with a few folks in terms of getting quotes and making a purchase. I think they've all been great! Great at communication, follow through, coverage when they're out of the office, weekends, etc.

gls

Shiny_Rock

I have worked with whiteflash on 2 occasions and am currently starting a new project and they are amazing to deal with!

On all occasions I worked with Bob and he answered all my questions (and they were plenty, silly ones too). He answered thoroughly and promptly, which was really important esp. since I am in Australia.

I will continue to work with them, Im always happy with their work and professionalism.

SB621

Ideal_Rock

gls|1314090492|2997228 said:
I have worked with whiteflash on 2 occasions and am currently starting a new project and they are amazing to deal with!

On all occasions I worked with Bob and he answered all my questions (and they were plenty, silly ones too). He answered thoroughly and promptly, which was really important esp. since I am in Australia.

I will continue to work with them, Im always happy with their work and professionalism.

Really? I just requested a quote about 2 weeks ago for a ring and Bob responded back. I asked a question and personally didn't care for the response I got back. It really turned me off of WF for some reason. I'm looking to other vendors now instead of WF. If BGD comes back with a quote close to WF then I will go with them, as Leslie was much better to deal with and I felt much more customer oriented. WF is basically now last on my list and I will only use them if everyone else comes in much higher.

metromom

Shiny_Rock

I've used Traci at Whiteflash for many years and many projects. She is awesome. Great communication, follow-through, design ideas, etc. Full service from start to finish!! I have recommended her to friends as well who have been super happy too.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

It's been over 6 years since I dealt with them so I don't think my response will be relevant much anymore, but I did not have positive experiences with them. I found that their workmanship was inferior and the way they handled it after the sale was not positive at all. I think in the beginning they tried to work with me, but eventually I don't think they cared as much to try to obtain a positive outcome and just wanted me to go away. It took a long time but I did finally get a refund.

InnaR

Shiny_Rock

I purchased many things through Whiteflash including several refunds and upgrades. I communicated with Tracy and Vera mostly. Always had very positive experience with them. One of the best on-line vendors.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

I've also had good experiences with WF. Sometimes a call is better than waiting for an email response.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sheerah is very good.

Janae335i

Rough_Rock

I used Whiteflash to buy my loose Antique Cushion for my engagement ring. I dealt with Bob, first through phone then through email. He was wonderful and I couldn't have been happier with the process and my gorgeous diamond! I recommend them for sure. :D

inloveinpa

Rough_Rock

My husband worked with Sheerah on both my engagement ring and wedding band....she was awesome from what he told me!

Verdy

Shiny_Rock

When BF and I started looking at diamonds, we spoke to Victoria, she was a great person to work with, patient, responded our emails and calls promptly with plenty of information! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results