carat
color
clarity

#TBT Whiteflash Bella Pendant & Earrings in 18K Yellow Gold

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Vera W|1302662685|2894658 said:
Dear SuzyQZ,

Woot, woot, I love seeing your beautiful pendant and earrings, especially on your lovely self and a nice sneak peak at your gorgeous brown eyes. ;-) Your custom Bella set are truly delightful. It is always so nice to see a custom creation come to fruition and especially one with such ornate design and features like the omega backs, filigree sides, and milgraining. You did a great job of communicating your desires. And what fantastic photography skills you have!

We are so honored to have been able to assist you with them. I wholeheartedly enjoyed your enthusiasm throughout the process. You brought many smiles to my happy face.

For my part I say you’re welcome, it was my pleasure to follow up with you and keep you updated on the status.

May you always wear your earrings and pendant in the best of health and for many long, happy years.

Vera W.

Vera:
You are just the cat's meow!
I appreciate your kinds words and I really felt like my project was "your" project.
Thanks for all your wonderful emails and for posting on my thread!
A BIG hug to you ((((HUG)))) for taking such good care of me!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
D&T|1302663206|2894666 said:
Suzy- they look spectacular on you!!!!! :love: :love: :love: WOWOWOWOWWW!!! that YELLOW GOLD is Delicious!.. You are absolutely beautiful!

D&T:
Let's start a yellow gold lovers club! I vote you as president!!!
Coati can be VP :lol:
Oh heck, all comers are welcome!!!
:appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Re:

SuzyQZ|1302674244|2894781 said:
Suzy- they look spectacular on you!!!!! :love: :love: :love: WOWOWOWOWWW!!! that YELLOW GOLD is Delicious!.. You are absolutely beautiful!

D&T:

Can I join that club? :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I think I meet the initiation requirements. :bigsmile: :naughty:

SuzyQZ, I LOVE your new set!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love: :love:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Re:

Andelain|1302694103|2894821 said:
SuzyQZ|1302674244|2894781 said:

D&T:

Can I join that club? :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I think I meet the initiation requirements. :bigsmile: :naughty:

SuzyQZ, I LOVE your new set!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love: :love:

You betcha! ;)) You can be the Chairman of the Board :naughty:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From one yg girl to another, GORGEOUS!!! Congrats! And I am joining the club, nothing but yg for me!!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby|1302703357|2894907 said:
From one yg girl to another, GORGEOUS!!! Congrats! And I am joining the club, nothing but yg for me!!!

Well step right on in April!! :lol:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
So I'm leaving for work this morning and I have my hair up in a french twist (not the norm) because I want to rock my bling today at the office. Hubby stops me and says, "I want to take a picture of you wearing your new diamonds!" So here ya go a real life perspective.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Suzy, that is one stunning set!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
I am not a YG girl (looks terrible on my skin tone) but I can appreciate fantastic jewelry of any metal color, and your new WF set definitely qualifies. It looks absolutely perfect on you... the pendant has wonderful presence and the earrings sit on your ears perfectly!
:love: :)) :lickout:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Now that is presence walking in the door! Love it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
poshpepper|1302712085|2895017 said:
Suzy, that is one stunning set!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
I am not a YG girl (looks terrible on my skin tone) but I can appreciate fantastic jewelry of any metal color, and your new WF set definitely qualifies. It looks absolutely perfect on you... the pendant has wonderful presence and the earrings sit on your ears perfectly!
:love: :)) :lickout:

Posh:
I agree with you, an artful piece of jewelry/diamond can always be admired for what it is, even if it's not to our own personal taste, we all can appreciate its beauty. Thanks for the compliment. :bigsmile:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby|1302713225|2895048 said:
WOW! Now that is presence walking in the door! Love it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks April, well you know I do my best to at least look important.
I've still got them all fooled, they'll find out soon enough! :lol:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweetheart, I'm sorry if I've been missing in action for the last two days. I haven't been feeling well and I've been sleeping on and off for two days straight. While it's going to take me a long time to recover from these two surgeries, I saw my Cardiologist on Tuesday night and after waiting three hours to see him, I suspect I might have picked up a little bit of a bug in his waiting room.

Your pendant and your earrings came out gorgeous in warm and buttery yellow gold. They look "just right" on you! You have to tell me what you think of those Omega backs. Are they comfortable on you? I love the few pair I have. They feel very secure when I have them on and persoanlly, I think that was a great backing to choose for such a valuable earring. I hope you enjoy wearing your Bellas as much as I enjoy wearing mine! I suspect we're going to being seeing more Bellas pop up in our pages in the year to come. Rock on honey!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1302881821|2896909 said:
Sweetheart, I'm sorry if I've been missing in action for the last two days. I haven't been feeling well and I've been sleeping on and off for two days straight. While it's going to take me a long time to recover from these two surgeries, I saw my Cardiologist on Tuesday night and after waiting three hours to see him, I suspect I might have picked up a little bit of a bug in his waiting room.

Your pendant and your earrings came out gorgeous in warm and buttery yellow gold. They look "just right" on you! You have to tell me what you think of those Omega backs. Are they comfortable on you? I love the few pair I have. They feel very secure when I have them on and persoanlly, I think that was a great backing to choose for such a valuable earring. I hope you enjoy wearing your Bellas as much as I enjoy wearing mine! I suspect we're going to being seeing more Bellas pop up in our pages in the year to come. Rock on honey!

Gemgirl, no apologies please!! You need to focus on getting better, that's your priority right now. I'm just tickled pink that you stopped by. :))

Regarding the omega backs, I've got to tell you I was excited about this choice because I always associated them with high-end earrings and expensive designers. I also was a little nervous because I've heard that they can pinch if not adjusted just right. Renee wore my earrings for a day to test them out before shipping to me. She said they felt very comfortable, just as comfortable as her diamond studs.

I've been wearing my Bella earrings for two days now and one earring is perfectly comfortable but the other one is just a tad tight. I guess my earlobes are fatter then young Renee's. :lol: I'm going to take it to a local jeweler and have it adjusted. I could do it myself, but I don't want to risk damaging the earring, so I'll take it to a jeweler who has the right pliers. Should take no more than just a minute to make the adjustment.

I LOVE the look and presence of all three pieces together. They definitely attract attention, I've received lots of compliments and caught plenty of nonchalant, trying to be coy, sideways glances. You know how you can just tell when someone is trying to stealthily admire your jewelry without being caught? That makes me smile :praise:

I agree, we may be seeing a few more Bella pieces here on PS and out in the real world.
Gemgirl, your design has brought me and will bring others so much joy. I want to thank YOU ! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results