shape
carat
color
clarity

what is your opinion on this design?

CedarRapids

Shiny_Rock
ForteKitty|1317322166|3028905 said:
love everything except the blocky prongs!

Yeah, I see that. Do you think the square and round go well together, especially since the round has 4 and not 6 prongs?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's actually my very favorite Tiffany setting, and the only one I've ever seriously considered! I love the ribbon/tab prongs - I think they balance out the proportions of the band nicely. And I adore the slight graduation as you get closer to the stone .... mm, nummy.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it with a re-do on the prongs!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's beautiful as it is. And I don't even like rounds!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that the prongs are bulky and I think milgrain on the rails would look beautiful! As for rounds with squares I love this look especially with the tapering up as you reach the center stone. I understand the concern with the profile but it doesn't look too high to worry too much about knocking it around and the head really flows nicely into the the shoulders of thing ring. tsavvy had a great suggestion when she recommended Leon Mege and Stephen Kirsch. You might check out the French cuts collection for more looks similar to this ring. Also to take into account the brand name markup that comes with Tiffany pieces.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it - it's a nice clean, contemporary look. I do think the prongs would overwhelm a smaller stone though.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's perfect as is! The ribbon prongs add to the design IMO.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results