shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you guys think of this band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone!
Well I am on the search for a w-band! I want something delicate and antique looking, but don''t want matchy-matchy with my e-ring. I came across this w-band on fay cullen. I am waiting for a quote from whiteflash as I''d like it in all diamonds. The band is 2.5 mm wide. What do you guys think? Would this look good with my e-ring?

wband14536.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i really like, i was considering something similar to it as well for one of my bands!

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
I really like it. I prefer not so matchy sets so this would be a great choice, especially if it were all diamonds!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - I like it with the sapphires! - maybe one of each? (tee hee)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous
30.gif
I think if it was all diamonds it would look great with your e-ring, although I do love it with the sapphires also.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!
36.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Awesome. I think thought-out-non-matching has a very expensive look to it. It would be perfect with your classic type e-ring (if that is the one in your avitar.)

What color are your eyes? I think sapphires look even better on blue eyed people.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 12:10:43 PM
Author: sonomacounty
Awesome. I think thought-out-non-matching has a very expensive look to it. It would be perfect with your classic type e-ring (if that is the one in your avitar.)

What color are your eyes? I think sapphires look even better on blue eyed people.
yup that''s my e-ring in my avatar! I actually want the w-band in all diamonds.
10.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a very cute band. Having WF make it is a great idea. . .Fay Cullen has such cute stuff, but the return policy is worrisome.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! What size diamonds would you be using?

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
I think it''s gorgeous! All diamonds sounds absolutely divine!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
I think the band is beautiful! It should go well with your stunning e-ring!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
I love the band...you should try looking at Jolie Designs (I think it is www.joliedesigns.com) as well. They specialize in stackable rings and have a FUN section where you can "try" on the rings with different combinations. I ordered my sapphire and diamond band from them, and hope to get another one in the future. They can make them in any combination (metal and gems).

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, and think it will look gorgeous with your ring! There''s just something about a bezel set eternity band with miligrain - gorgeous!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
sooo excited! I placed a custom order from WF! Will keep everyone posted on the process (WITH PICS)!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 2:06:49 PM
Author: metro
Very nice! What size diamonds would you be using?
Not sure what size diamonds they will be using but the thickness will be 2.5mm and estimated total diamond weight is .45 ct for a size 3.75. It will be dainty to go with my e-ring.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 4:53:48 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I love it, and think it will look gorgeous with your ring! There''s just something about a bezel set eternity band with miligrain - gorgeous!

I agree. I love this look!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I think that it will look beautiful with your e-ring!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2008 7:34:17 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
sooo excited! I placed a custom order from WF! Will keep everyone posted on the process (WITH PICS)!
Oh wow, cant wait to see pics. I was considering a very similar wedding ring to go with my ering, but decided on a curved band. I am really looking forward to seeing how yours pair up, I think it will be beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results