shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Tiffany Repro w/ WF Etoile Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah! I got this WF Tiffany repro etoile band today and love it! I think it looks so much better with the knife edge ring than the Tiffany knife edge band did. Here''s some pix....

tiffetoile1.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I noticed there is some weird green/yellow reflection on some of the photos, which I guess is from the trees I was taking pictures under....

tiffetoile2.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
And the ring is so shiny that my black camera showed up in most of the pix too. Sorry!

tiffetoile3.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is platinum, comfort fit, and has 10 diamonds for .22ctw.

tiffetoile4.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOH!!! I am so glad you got that ring! I am getting the exact same thing from WF next year! Its so beautiful!!!!! I am going to save this post so I can drool at my leisure!!!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Mary Alaina your new etoile reproduction looks incredible with your solitaire! Whiteflash did an outstanding job. I might have to talk to them about making me a slightly wider one for a right hand ring!!!

yeewl

Shiny_Rock
Wow...
It''s looks beautiful together with your solitaire...

thanks for sharing
41.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! Love those scatter style bands. And it looks great with your solitaire!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like it a lot! I think it is way way way way better than the Tiff knife edge band you tried with it.
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I really love it! It looks so fluid. It does go great with your solitaire. Congrats!

But...cut that out! That is it! I think we have already covered this ground before. You are way over your band limit. Stop it. Now. You are done. No more. K?

DKS

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Stop tempting me with these beautiful band options for our elaineh tiffany setting!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your new band! It looks fantastic with your e-ring! You have soooo many bands and suuuuch great taste - you are my band hero!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your solitaire is gorgeous and I love your band. Congratulations!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 8:39:47 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
But...cut that out! That is it! I think we have already covered this ground before. You are way over your band limit. Stop it. Now. You are done. No more. K?
I agree to nothing!
9.gif
I can''t help it. It''s an addiction, I tell you. I can''t help myself!

Ok, so I got the knife edge band out of my system, but I''m already thinking about the next possibility......hmmm....a channel set band from Signed Pieces??? I know....I''m so bad!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great with your knife edge e-ring setting, MaryAlaina! Great choice!
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
The pairing is fantastic, well done! The WF reproduction seems to be more substantial than the Tiff knife edge, so I am sure this is a perfect pairing for you as you were accustomed to wearing a larger setting.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! I like it so much more with your ERing than the Tiffany.
Congrats!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT! looks so awesome, and since I''ve never seen that combo IRL it''s unique as well!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love the new band MA!
30.gif
It looks much better than the Tiffany knife edge band did next to your gorgeous ering!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now I am LOVING THIS BAND!!!! This combo is FAB!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just LOVE your whole collection! This is a FAB ring and it has ACAs!? Great job on this one, again.
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
MA I think it looks beautiful... WF did a great job as usual!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, they look gorgeous together!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The more I see of this the more I like it. Do the diamonds go all the way around the ring? What is the mm width of the ring?
Is it comfortable on your finger?

THANKS

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/28/2007 11:01:21 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
The more I see of this the more I like it. Do the diamonds go all the way around the ring? What is the mm width of the ring? Is it comfortable on your finger?
Yes, the diamonds go all the way around- there are 10 of them. The ring is 4mm wide and it is extremely comfortable! I didn''t take pix of it on my hand alone, but it is also a perfect choice to wear by itself.

I have the Tiffany version of this ring in 18K yellow gold, and have always liked it. I had WF make it in platinum as close as they could to the original, and they did a wonderful job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results