shape
carat
color
clarity

WF''s Ribbonesque

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Just got the first photo from WF on my "law school graduation" ring. The center stone is 1.59ct J/SI2. It arrives tomorrow, so I''ll have more pix then. Can''t wait to see it in person!

1.gif

ribbonesque1.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Yum your ring looks beautiful MaryAlaina congrats on finishing law school :), definitely would love to see some IRL pics :)

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on finishing law school and your ring looks gorgeous! I can''t wait for the hand shots
3.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t wait for the hand shots! Can''t you hear the crowd chanting? More pics! More pics! More pics! LOL!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations MaryAlaina!!!

Beautiful ring!!!

Cachette
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous, Mary Alaina. Congratuations on finishing law school!!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Congrats on your grad too!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your sparkly and finishing law school Mary Alaina!

36.gif
35.gif
36.gif

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It''s going to be beautiful! We''ll be hoping for more photos tomorrow!
1.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations MaryAlaina! What your plans now that you''ve finished law school? What a gorgeous ring to add to your outstanding collection.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
its beautiful i cant wait to see your real life pictures once you get it!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
MaryAlaina, it''s gorgeous! "J" looks AWESOME in her new home! WELL DONE!
36.gif
I can NOT wait for your feelings on "J". I think it''s a beautiful stone for sure.
9.gif
Please post plenty of handshots when you get it tomorrow! Congratulations again.

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
Wow, I am drooling...! What a gorgeous setting and lovely center stone. Congrats -- more pix!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful MA, I will be interested in whether you can see any tint in your stone with the diamonds in the setting... I have to admit I can see a slight tint in my J diamond with the F-G coloured small diamonds in my halo.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I am very much looking forward to the arrival of your graduation ring. A couple of years ago I fell in love with the ribbon ring while trying it on at Tiffany - it is so beautiful!

Congrats on finishing law school!!
36.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the comments! It is gorgeous! I took a bunch of pix, so will upload them now. The center stone is unbelievable. I can''t believe it is a J! The only tint I see is indoors and very slight. Outside this thing is SO sparkly that I can hardly look directly at it!
9.gif

ribbonesque2.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Outside. Love all the different bits of color visible in the center stone in this one!

ribbonesque9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results