shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW WF ETERNITY RING ARRIVED

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
That is an incredible eternity ring! So beautiful. :love:
Please show us your e-ring, and a picture of them both together. I know you said it looks like too much, but I'd love to see anyway.

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
Now THAT is a ring! :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations! It is just perfect.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Some of you have asked to see my ering, it is a JB Star design--which I think, as the years have gone by, looks cocktailish at times to me. Then other days I love it. I have a list of dislikes & likes, & perhaps if I could fix the deficits I'd be ok with it.

I'd love to enlist the opinions of the PS community to help me with this ering project.

Anyway, for those of us that love pictures, here are another couple to look at, thank you in advance for your time:

img_243.jpg

img_244.jpg

img_245.jpg

img_247.jpg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
JaneSmith, per your request, here is the combo pic, but I don't like it--diamondseeker thought the eternity needs to be a stand alone & I have to agree, it sorta looks like a jumbled mess together:

img_8309.jpg

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello sarahb!!

Woot, Woot, WOW your ring (and E ring) are stunning and look fantastic on your lovely hand. I am so happy to see how good it looks on your finger and to know that you are pleased. It sure is a super nice ring and I will admit I was really curious of how it would feel with those nice size stones but you wear it well pretty lady and it seems to be "right at home" on your finger.

May you always wear it in the best of health and in great happiness.

Have a great weekend. :appl: :appl:

John287

Rough_Rock
Not bad.

Looks great!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awwww Vera, thank you so very much---the WF team was such a joy to work with, & I love LOVE the eternity ring--thank you again :appl: :appl:

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Wowy it's an absolute stunner!!! Wear it proudly!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. I am sure it sparkles like crazy.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love your rings. The eternity is stunning and I loved seeing your JB Star. We don't see enough of those on here!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
That is so stunning! I actually like it with your ering, also!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow! Simple perfection. I read somewhere on PS that nothing says "I'm classically married" than a big blingy eternity band! That ring is amazing, beautiful and looks like dynamite on your hand. Are you just loving it? Congrats on a great piece! I'm filing this away into my "dream bling" folder!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing ring!!! Gorgeous stones & the setting is perfection! I.WANT.ONE. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Caza1230

Rough_Rock
WOW! Both your engagement ring and your new eternity band are stunning! Making a mental note of what a eternity band made with .5ct looks like :)

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
What a dream band... :love: :love: :love:

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
So beautiful!! I love it!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I do love it, & in fact, don't wear my ering much at all!! Need to figure the ering situation out. I just don't know what to do.

Here's a pic as I sit here surfing the WWW. :bigsmile:

In the meantime, thank you for you kind words!! :wavey: :appl:
sarahb

_2729.jpg

himni

Shiny_Rock
Wow that's a beautiful ring! Congrats

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
It's definitely a show-stopper! Fabulous manicure, hand, ring...AND WATCH! :)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Malbec54|1357216739|3346149 said:
It's definitely a show-stopper! Fabulous manicure, hand, ring...AND WATCH! :)

I was about to say the exact thing! :love: :love: :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
sarahb|1351539432|3294989 said:
Wow--thank you so much--I really appreciate your compliments!
Maybe you guys can help me upgrade my engagement ring, it dims in comparison!!
After this experience, it HAS to be done, don't 'cha know?!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
OMG!! I L :love: :love: :love: VE eternity bands and yours is AMAZING Sarah, W :o W!

And yes, I understand all too well how you now feel about your ering. I recently completed a wedding set upgrade, where my original plan was to reset my original (non PS-quality) center stone into a gorgeous PS-quality eternity band. I realize now what a doofus I was to even THINK that was doable; but suffice it to say, I began working on a new PS-quality center stone as soon as I took a look at my old stone with my new eternity bands!!!! :wacko: =)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
(oh my gosh, I'm chuckling at all our cute screen names we choose for ourselves :bigsmile: :bigsmile: )

Himni, Malbec & chiqutapet: thank you so much for your kind words. :wavey: I've always liked eternity rings, then saw this gal once who wore what I think were AVR set stones that looked about .5 each, whatever they were, I fell in love. So I chose something similar.

I just began having shellac color applied & really like it :bigsmile:

& Roxy, yes, the ering is next. At this point just trying to decide on what shape of center stone. Most likely a RB. So will begin the hunt in earnest next month once things settle down here, a busy January for us.

Thanks again everyone!
sarahb

mjg

Rough_Rock
Can you say anything else about comfort? I know I read this a while back and you said it was comfortable, but now that you have had it for a few months, are you still finding that to be true? I'm trying to decide between a 5 stone and an eternity and I worry that such a large eternity would be uncomfortable, but man is it gorgeous! :lickout:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean, I've seen comments from others--

When I tried it on at the B&M store, same TCW btw, it did feel different as you've got these stones all around instead of that ering. (which my ering does not have diamonds all around, just down the shank)

But unequivocally--I do not have any discomfort at all. It is a different 'feel' or physical presence than my ering, but discomfort? Absolutely not.

Why don't you go into a B&M, & try one on to see the difference as opposed to your erring. I don't find it uncomfortable at all.

Good luck on your decision!! :wavey: :wavey:

BaylorSays

Rough_Rock
Hey SarahB! LOVE LOVE your beyond fabulous ring! I'm a newbie to jewelry love and PS, and the eternity band is my first big want. :love:

I wonder the same thing about a ring like that.....if I'm lucky enough to receive such a beaute from my DH, will I ever wear my wedding set again (that I JUST had reset)?? Is it way too much to wear as a RHR and still wear wedding set too? My ering is only 1ct and I want a big honkin ring like yours...I've tried them on same finger together and it looks redonkulous so that's out of the question. Just curious as to your thoughts!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Baylor!! :wavey: Thank you for your kind words! :))

Absolutely not! No--no way, not too much IMHO! I don't wear it with my erring, but as a RHR it is perfect! & on the occasion when wearing my ering on lh & eternity on rh, I don't think its too much!! But lately its been eternity only on my lh.

My daily jewelry: watch, tennis bracelet, channel set cross necklace, & usually diamond studs--then of course the eternity ring on my lh.

My ering is slated as the next official project--can't wait!

My MO is to wear whatever makes you happy--:bigsmile:

BaylorSays

Rough_Rock
So glad to hear that Sarah!! I just hate to never wear my ering, so I will have the eternity sized to fit my right hand also (my fingers are a full 3/4 size different, lol).

I agree, wear what you love! I don't have any other jewelry and should probably tiptoe in with some studs or something but I'm OBSESSED with big eternities. Thanks Pricescope!! :lol:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a long time lurker but just had to chime in- your ring is one of the most beautiful I have seen.

I had an eternity and wasn't happy with the size of the stones or, sadly for me, the overall comfort (I had a higher setting). I traded up to a 3 stone and now you've got me thinking about an eternity again (or, perhaps a 5 stone with stones similar in size to yours). Just beautiful- thanks for sharing and inspiring.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
facetgirl-- :wavey:

I'm wondering what kind of setting was the eternity? The reason I ask, is the B&M ring I bought (on a Friday then returned the next Monday btw) was a u setting, whereas mine is a basket. I thought the u setting seemed to be set higher, who really knows, I bet its a ymmv type of thing. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. :((

Good luck & thank you! :)) :))

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sarahb... I can't remember the type of setting but I do know it wasn't a u shaped one, and I don't think it was a basket.

I love, love, love the basket setting you have. I've recently tried on a few eternities and they still seem to bother me. I know it as soon as I put them on. I've also tried on 5 stone rings and they feel super comfy (tried on a 5 stone u shaped ring today and it was so incredibly pretty as well). I think a 5 stone is what I'll end up with. I like the bling factor, so the stones would have to be about 45 - 50 points each to get the look I am striving for.

Anyway- your ring is a classic beauty and a favorite of mine. Enjoy wearing it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results