shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Custom Ritani Inspired is Complete!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Hot off the press! Denise just sent us photos of the completed ring. I think it looks great (although looks a little gray in the pictures). I can''t tell if it''s my eyes or the way it is photographed, but does the metal on the halo look a little thick or off around 11-2 o''clock? Maybe I''m just loosing it...lol....

NMFinishedRing.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That ring is really neat! Oh, and I think it''s just not a perfectly straight shot of the ring. There''s no way Brian would give you a ring that wasn''t even (and he''s the one, I believe, who takes these awesome photos)! I can''t wait to see what your ring looks like on your finger!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! what are the specs on that beauty?

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Researcher...I didn''t think so. I''ve heard nothing but praise for Brian''s eyes. I just wanted to make sure before they shipped it. Leon at WF did a fabulous job setting the diamonds. Denise was wonderful and extremely patient with all of my update inquiries. hehe. Sometimes I think she''s an angel in disguise. hehe. I will definitely take pictures once BF proposes...hopefully it''s a "girl" soon wait.
9.gif

Bell, the center diamond is a 1.265 G SI1...expert selection. The halo is ACA F-G 1 pointers, the shank ACA F-G 1.5 pointers. Halo is 1.7mm wide, shank 2.1mm wide. I think that covers the specs.
36.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I just have to say that it is beautiful and that''s after spending the afternoon in Bromberg''s drooling over the Ritani and trying it on over and over and over again!

I can''t wait to hear your story and see the required hand pics, congratulations. I hope it''s girl soon too, very soon!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh lovely!!!! i hope you don''t have to wait long...
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely, hope it''s girl soon!!!!
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that looks amazing...i agree that the picture does look uneven around 1 o''clock but I''m sure it has to be round...hopefully they would not send something that looks uneven like that!!

can''t wait to see real life pictures and tons of them! YUM!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Hi gang....I just spoke with Denise and it is the way the pictures are taken. I just can''t believe how great the ring looks! I highly recommend WF. I just can''t sing their praises enough!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cnspotts......if you are considering Ritani you may want to have something custom done. From the pictures, WF did a phenomenal job with this piece.

Icekid....thank you...I hope the wait isn''t long either. Just think, before you know it you may have your own WF bauble. hehe.

Kaleigh.....thank you. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Mara.....I couldn''t agree more.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
I will take plenty of pictures once I am wearing it. hehe.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
i am so excited for you!! it really does look great. and i''m glad they cleared up that bit about the thick metal- phew! [:bigsmile]

yeah, mine should be coming soon too hehe. supposedly waxes are coming soon! and the bf is supposed to let me see those since i am a control freak. plus i still keep thinking of more specifics for whiteflash. thank god they''re so great about everything! but i have a feeling bf is being sneaky now, so who really knows. he might just be trying to trick me so i don''t expect it!

school ends in two weeks (thank god- longest year EVER), so i am thinking anytime after that
36.gif
36.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Tell that bf of yours to propose ASAP so we can see some hand pics!!! WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW. Just......WOW. It is amazing--I am so impressed with WF''s setting (looks JUST LIKE the Ritani) and even more wowed by that stone! Yowza! Holy arrows!!

You must be itching to get that beauty on your finger! Hooray!!!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Waxes are coming? Woo hoo! I love your ring, looks just as good as the Ritani! Please show us hand shots. LOVE the arrows!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Noonersmom, that is just beautiful. I love it! WF takes such awesome pics of their stones, too. Looks like yours will be quite a stunner! Can''t wait to see hand pics.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- that is spectacular.

Their custom work is outstanding. I hope you love it when it arrives.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! The anticipation must be killing you! Can''t wait for the hand shots!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see what you mean, it is a little off, almost flat there. Really odd looking

beautifuldisaster

Shiny_Rock
What a beauty :)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, WF does it again! It''s a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love that setting. Can''t wait to see it on your finger! ;-)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! sure is a beauty.
30.gif
looks a lot bigger than a 1.26ct.
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Here is hoping it is girl soon!
9.gif
WF did a great job and I am dying for a few
emphoto.gif
on your hand. Congrats!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those pics look beautiful. Can''t wait to see it on your hand!

DiamondLil

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Nooners: Your ring is stunning. WF did a great job!! Hope your wait is very short.
emwink.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
that is such a classy ring....smooth clean lines. I can''t wait for handshots!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I may have them do a semi-mount for me this fall!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the compliments. WF truly did a spectacular job. As far as I am concerned they''ve earned a customer for life.

Now that it is one more step closer (is being shipped to the appraiser today), I keep trying on my paper ring (to scale...lol) trying to imagine how it will be. hehe. RMS, I have to agree, I love things with great form and clean lines. This just seems to be an extension of that.

Hopefully BF won''t keep me waiting too long....although after the stunt that he pulled with my dress, he just may thinking he''s funny. lol. Time will tell. Will post hand shots when the time comes.

Thanks again everyone! Without this community this would never of been a reality!

''

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
NM, that is SIMPLY gorgeous. Please put hand pics up as soon as you can.

Wow - what a great job they did on it! I''m actually hoping to have them do a pendant version of this (Sevens posted a pic of it in another halo pendant thread), so it was great to see yours in advance.

LOVELY! wear it in good health!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and that center stone is AMAZING!!!! can''t wait to see the post-proposal hand shots
1.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results