shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Custom Ritani Inspired is Complete!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Nooners! Its amazing! I can''t wait to see hand pics, hopefully your BF can''t wait either!

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Nooners it''s perfect. Just as delicate and ''clean'' as the Ritani. They did a great job and I''m so glad it worked out for you. Enjoy it hugely when it comes!!! and endless hand shote of endless love please!!!
Abi

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I love, love, love your ring!
30.gif
It''s Gorgeous! I can''t wait to see it on your finger!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok this was posted TWO DAYS AGO! where are the hand pics?! the follow-up?!?!?

chop chop!! people are waiting here!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2005 2:20:21 PM
Author: Mara
ok this was posted TWO DAYS AGO! where are the hand pics?! the follow-up?!?!?

chop chop!! people are waiting here!
9.gif
well, you better let nooner''s boyfriend know that you want hand shots asap, as he hasn''t actually proposed yet
3.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
LOL Mara.....and my BF thought I was impatient!!!! Icekid thanks for updating. No, he hasn''t proposed yet. The ring is at the appraiser''s in Chicago. Then it has to make it''s way here, however that is....either USPS or BF picking it up. Then he has to propose....

Our back story....he emailed a friend to find out about the ring I fell in love with six plus months prior (this was back in late September). Well, he let it slip & the cat was out of the bag. However, we both had sticker shock at BBB so I started doing a little research and ended up at PS. He had no desire to do the research. I took it upon myself to do it & find a better, less expensive ring as he''s bombed on a few gifts. hehe. So we set a budget & I was off. He''s quite happy with this....his joy will be "seeing the look on my face when he proposes & watching me look at the ring". What a sweetie!
30.gif

One last note....WF (Brian) reshot the ring. (Thank you!!!!) I am told that the pictures still don''t do it justice. I think it''s just stunning to the point that I almost have tears in my eyes!!!! I can''t wait very much longer for BF to propose ......

NMFinishedRingReshoot.jpg

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
PS>...Thanks again all of those that jumped in since I last posted. Abi....LOL...I will take endless pictures of the endless love! What a fitting comment. hehehehe.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow nooner! those pics do look even more fabulous! perhaps the lighting is just a bit different? soo beautiful! every time i see more pictures, i email my bf more little details to send on to WF. i bet they LOVE me! but my waxes are never going to get done at this rate
3.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
I cannot believe how incredible you ring came out. Actually, I can...they are just wonderful at WF. I am so anxious to see those hand shots. I can just imagine how you feel
3.gif

Make sure you post TONS and TONS pics. Will WF be making the matching band as well?

All the best.
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new shots, your ring is just amazing. I bet it''s real soon, fingers crossed!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh.....i like the new shiney pics!
3.gif
i can''t wait to see that on your hand!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh DAMN no proposal yet...chop chop NM BF!!!!

when I knew the ring was done I was on pins and needles and warned him I could not take too much more torture. hence the proposal on a Thurs night instead of waiting for the weekend.
31.gif

the second set of shots do look more fabulous, better lighting or something, it looks more ''sparkly''. I adore WF pictures, but sometimes their shots are SO precise that they look ''gray'' rather than showing the white of the diamonds and the sparkle, this has happened with the shots they took of my ring too, but I knew what it looked like in person.

That second set of images looks much more appealing in terms of hints of how great it will look in person. I bet you will be blinged out blinded when you see it, the pictures never do it justice!!

Custom matching band? How fun!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nooners, I will send a prayer your way for "girl soon." I can''t wait for those hand pics. Your stone looks AWESOME in that setting.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a gorgeous ring.
30.gif
1.gif
WF did a great job--it is so sleek and elegant.
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Those new pictures are even more lovely! That going to be quite something on your hand, congrats! Now I want to read another he asked me so tell you BF to get on t.

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Funny funny Mrssalvo - yes girl soon. Makes me laugh every time. God the difference is huuuge... so I''m sure this is going to be girl soon
2.gif
and I''m dying to see hand shots. I keep checking the thread. Such a lovely design. Hang on in there Noons! We''re all in waiting in line here.....
A

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful,WF did such a great job.
36.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful!
30.gif

I hope you don''t have to wait much longer!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG - it''s gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!! Looks perfect in every way! I hope that puppy''s on your hand very soon...and I agree, from the second set of pictures where it''s not so grey...everything looks so amazing and blingy it''s going ot be fabulous!!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely gorgeous!! love the new shots, can''t wait to see the hand shots, and details of the proposal
2.gif
1.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Nooners

it is PERFECT! in every way!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring, but where are the hand pictures!!!
3.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
The ring is beautiful! I am so happy that you posted it, WF just started a custom setting for me and yours came out perfectly! I can''t wait to see it on your hand, maybe you could just "borrow" it from your boyfriend, and explain to him that on PS hand pictures have the same effect as heroin and we are all going through withdrawl :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
SHOOT! I thought - YAY...the proposal!!! And hand pics!!!...when I saw this thread reemerged.

I hope it's not long NM...

ETA: I must be on crack...you're engaged already. Okay then... BAD Nooner's Mom, BAD GIRL!!! Where are those hand pics!!!????
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES didn''t she get engaged like WEEKS ago and we have not seen ONE HAND PIC??? what are we, chopped liver??
9.gif

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Mara - how funny!!!
A

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I think NM and her FI(!!) were having digital camera issues, so we will have to stay tuned. Can''t wait to see the hand shots!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
i knoooooooow. nooner, we''re still waiting! (ever so impatiently too
3.gif
)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I hope the camera issues are resolved soon because I can''t wait to see the hand pix!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Are there Hand shots yet?
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results