shape
carat
color
clarity

WF 3 stone diamond pendant

chrissywu1128

Rough_Rock
I wanted to come back and post pictures of the 3 stone diamond pendant I ended up buying, after getting the advice of some helpful pricescopers. I'm really happy with the purchase and with Whiteflash's customer service. The workmanship isn't 100% symmetrical but I think that's OK because it's handmade. Sorry for the horrible neck shot. I couldn't get a better picture.

tandem-3-stone-diamond-pendant-in-18k-white-gold-by-whiteflash_42154_20201_g.jpg

tandem-3-stone-diamond-pendant-in-18k-white-gold-by-whiteflash_42154_20201_f.jpg

20150903-img_6792.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very nice, and it looks like it catches the light beautifully. Wear it in good health!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
chrissywu1128|1442375322|3928266 said:
I wanted to come back and post pictures of the 3 stone diamond pendant I ended up buying, after getting the advice of some helpful pricescopers. I'm really happy with the purchase and with Whiteflash's customer service. The workmanship isn't 100% symmetrical but I think that's OK because it's handmade. Sorry for the horrible neck shot. I couldn't get a better picture.

Glad you came back to post your beautiful new necklace! It looks beautiful on you! It's very bright & sparkly! :appl:

I'm wondering about the symmetry. What is it that you are seeing? Just curious.... :wavey:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely beautiful and it looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy it!!

P.S. I cannot see any asymmetry from the photos, but if it bothers you, I would reach out to WF as they are pretty responsive.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful 3 stone pendant!... :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! These horizontal pendants rather than the vertical ones we've seen for so long seem to be all the rage today!

It is just beautiful and a wonderful way to showcase three stones - love it!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY nice! It looks very classic to me. I bet you could wear it every day. :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant. It looks great on you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I like how it has a delicate look...not to big but not to small!

chrissywu1128

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm very pleased with the size (0.5tcw). I had no idea how big/small it would actually be in person. But it turned out to be perfect, small enough to wear every day yet not disappointingly tiny for the price.

The slight asymmetry is where the chain connects to the setting. The loops on the two sides of the setting aren't perfectly even, one is a little higher than the other. But it's very slight, couldn't even capture it well in a photo. So it's just me being crazy. Besides, I like that it was handcrafted. So not worth contacting WF for, I'm happy with the product. Thanks for all your advice!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1442450558|3928645 said:
Beautiful! I also really love this design over the vertical 3 stone pendants!

I agree- it has amazing presence and I wish I had one!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I see that one side ring is in line with the prong, and the other is above the prong. That would be unacceptable to me.

It's a lovely choice of pendant, and I bet you picked beautiful diamonds, but this should be remade. Good luck.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results