shape
carat
color
clarity

Warm cushion cut split shank

ksmyheart

Rough_Rock
I have been lurking for the longest time, falling head over heels for everyones rings I now finally have my own little lady to share

my new ering !!! Finished yesterday

The stone info
color m
weight 2.01
clarity SI2

The setting is white gold split shank yellow gold double prongs ( not done right :angryfire: ) which is why this setting will be a temporary setting and at some point in time will be placed in the Tacori 2561 :love:

Here are some pics mostly taken with a web cam i still am trying to take good ones on the camera

kyan and mommy.jpg

cushion7.jpg

cushion9.jpg

cushion13.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! I agree, I think the prongs could be a little more delicate... The stone is delicious! :love:

ksmyheart

Rough_Rock
Thankyou! i really love the overall setting the prongs are just almost a scene stealer .. but i am very hapy with my stone

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
I actually LOVE the setting. What is it that you don't like about the prongs and how did you want them to come out? Just curious :D

btw..who set the ring if you don't mind me asking.

ksmyheart

Rough_Rock
KikiD said:
I actually LOVE the setting. What is it that you don't like about the prongs and how did you want them to come out? Just curious :D

btw..who set the ring if you don't mind me asking.

Thankyou! The prongs for me they just are a little stubby and i also feel like it might be the fact that they are in yellow gold and are double prongs it feels like its too much i think i would be happier if it had just been 4 instead of 8. The 8 would of been pretty if they had been claws instead. But overall i love it :love:

The setting was made by Brahims

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's really beautiful, and I'd bet that if you take some Leon pics into your jeweler, he could probably fine tune them a bit.

Either way, it's gorgeous, and I love warm diamonds and split shanks!

ksmyheart

Rough_Rock
LaurenThePartier said:
It's really beautiful, and I'd bet that if you take some Leon pics into your jeweler, he could probably fine tune them a bit.

Either way, it's gorgeous, and I love warm diamonds and split shanks!

so funny because i actually did email him a few leon pictures, we went in and browsed and picked out one of jewelers settings and then i emailed him Leons claws and a few other rings i really loved.Told him once my SO gave him the green light, to mix it up and fushion everything i had given him. I am going to sit with it a little while and then if in a month or so it really bothers me still i will go in and have him change it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually quite like the setting. I think the prongs could be thinned out some but other than that its a lovely ring. Love
the size and shape.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful. I really love the warmth of the stone :love:

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting. Congrats!! Who knows, maybe you won't even notice them after awhile. And hopefully it will be an easy fix if you choose to do so in the future. In the meantime, enjoy your beautiful ring!! :sun:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I'm enjoying looking at your stone in that setting, just gorgeous prongs and all. I have an N -- RB in the works and love to see other "warmer" colors like yours. Enjoy!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I like the setting but agree the prongs are a little bulky. Congrats on the ring.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this ring is just gorgeous!! I'm sorry you're a bit unhappy with the prongs, but IMO it's a beautiful setting and the ring looks so classic and elegant on your hand...congrats and enjoy your ring!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous! Congrats. If you do decide to reset it please post new pics.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results