shape
carat
color
clarity

W-band CADS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Some of you may remember my previous post asking opinions on the fay cullen wedding band. Well here are my Whiteflash CADS for my wedding band! LOVE IT! Can't wait to see the final product
36.gif

ETA: The ring will be in platinum, 2.5 mm wide with ACA 1.5 pointers.

ycwband.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOoooh!!! I love it! When will you get it?
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I was told I should have it by Feb 11th
1.gif
but i can''t wear it until i''m married.....in December
14.gif

missmg9

Rough_Rock
That''s beautiful! I love it.

I am considering an eternity wedding band - are you nervous about having to size it later? Thanks!

Again... congrats. :)

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 6:54:24 PM
Author: missmg9
That''s beautiful! I love it.

I am considering an eternity wedding band - are you nervous about having to size it later? Thanks!

Again... congrats. :)
Nope, I figure I''ll take my chances. I think it would bother me more if I had to constantly align my ring.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh...so pretty, DMB!!! Is there milgrain around the bezels? I cant wait to seee it, so please make sure to post pics when you get it!!!!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 7:28:39 PM
Author: Dani
Ohhh...so pretty, DMB!!! Is there milgrain around the bezels? I cant wait to seee it, so please make sure to post pics when you get it!!!!
36.gif
yuppers there is milgrain!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Reminds me of the OEC band from Singlestone that I LOVE. Its going to be beautiful!!!
30.gif

eta: will you wear it with your e-ring, or on separate hands?

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 7:33:07 PM
Author: Dani
Gorgeous!! Reminds me of the OEC band from Singlestone that I LOVE. Its going to be beautiful!!!
30.gif

eta: will you wear it with your e-ring, or on separate hands?
will be wearing it with my e-ring. it allows for a band to sit flush

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, it''s going to be stunning!!!
30.gif

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
I
emlove.gif
it! How dainty and elegant! Congratulations-I would find it hard not to be wearing it too!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! That is a very pretty wedding band that you will be wearing! I cannot wait to see the finished ring!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! I can''t wait to see the final product. Was the quote from WF comparable to faycullen''s rings, because I much rather purchase from WF because they are more reliable!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That band is going to be stunning. Just understated sparkley elegance. I LOVE it!!
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I love the design, congrats! Can''t wait to see those hand shots.
36.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Charge the batteries on your camera NOW because I will not accept a "my camera''s dead" delay of pictures!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2008 12:13:23 PM
Author: jas
Gorgeous! Charge the batteries on your camera NOW because I will not accept a ''my camera''s dead'' delay of pictures!
lol.gif

You tell her!
11.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 11:02:35 PM
Author: kcoursolle
It''s gorgeous!! I can''t wait to see the final product. Was the quote from WF comparable to faycullen''s rings, because I much rather purchase from WF because they are more reliable!
The Fay Cullen ring was diamonds and sapphires so was significantly less. The Whiteflash quote was several hundred more than other similar Fay Cullen diamond eternity bands but the diamonds will be of higher quality (ACAs). Because it had to be a custom piece, I wanted someone with a trusted reputation and great workmanship. I have not heard much about Fay Cullen''s custom work and that made me a bit nervous. I saw the exact same ring at Michael C. Fina, it was a Leslie Greene design, that price was identical to the Whiteflash quote BUT in white gold.
Once I get the band I''ll have pieces from two pricescope vendors....hmmmm, who''s next.....
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results