shape
carat
color
clarity

VICTOR CANERA RB HALO RING - MY FOREVER SETTING FINALLY !

canadagirl

Rough_Rock
Re: VICTOR CANERA RB HALO RING - MY FOREVER SETTING FINALLY

Absolutely LOVE this ring!! I am thinking of re-setting my solitaire and wow, this would be just the thing!!! Thanks for replying and bringing this thread to my attention.

eva7997

Rough_Rock

Frankie or anyone else that might know the answer :tongue:

I was wondering if anyone knew who the maker is for her matching wedding band. It was mentioned that it was made by different designer. I love the way it looks and wanted to see specs on it! Hopefully Frankie still checks this post!

Eva

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

eva7997|1390595633|3600521 said:
Frankie or anyone else that might know the answer :tongue:

I was wondering if anyone knew who the maker is for her matching wedding band. It was mentioned that it was made by different designer. I love the way it looks and wanted to see specs on it! Hopefully Frankie still checks this post!

Eva
I am PRETTY sure it's Steven Kirsch, or if she had it remade, Victor Canera.

eva7997

Rough_Rock

Thanks! I will look into it! =)

Sarasmiles

Rough_Rock

Hi, I'm looking to buy a ring from victor and am going to do a wire transfer. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with Victor via wire transfer. Any information is appreciated!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sarasmiles|1392696522|3617607 said:
Hi, I'm looking to buy a ring from victor and am going to do a wire transfer. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with Victor via wire transfer. Any information is appreciated!

I have dealt with Victor many times and provided your bank gets all the details correct I have never had any issues.

molechlo

Rough_Rock

Frankie,

I am in process of working with VC and had a few questions for you...we have very similar taste!

1. I saw at one point you had the Michael B ring...I have been looking at that setting as well, why did you switch?

2. Love your halo!!! It is perfection. Which is why I am talking to Victor right now. I saw you bought your diamond from James Allen? Did you have them directly send it to Victor? How did the shipping work? Victor has a couple of diamonds I'm considering but not sure what is the best option for me.

3. I love the original Emilyo setting with the Donut and the pave on the donut. However I like the WB to sit flush. Is it going to bother me if they don't sit flush if I opt for the original setting with the pave donut? Have you had any regrets or would you keep it exactly the same???

Thanks Frankie! I appreciate your feedback.

Sharon

diana11206

Rough_Rock

OMG ! This is my dream ring!!!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! :D
Can you please give specs of the ring ? (size, etc)?
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Frankie does not have this setting anymore. Arkieb1 now has this beautiful setting. Perhaps she has more details for you.

_19027.jpg

_19028.jpg

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring, first of all

Now, someone school me as to what you mean by tilted halo?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

autumngems|1431706498|3877112 said:
Beautiful ring, first of all

Now, someone school me as to what you mean by tilted halo?

Autumngems, here's a pic that shows it - the halo is angled down a bit, it doesn't go straight out to the sides.

Here's a profile of my ring, no tilt, the halo goes straight out.

HTH!

11_2.jpg

img_7931.jpg

JennFrazier

Rough_Rock

Do you mind telling me what size the center stone is and what point size the halo diamonds are? I have a 3.2carat round diamond and it's beautiful. The band is and eternity band with 5 point diamonds around. My jeweler is telling me that a cushion cut halo around the center stone using 5 point diamonds would be beautiful. The renderings are lovely - but I'm torn with whether the halo diamonds are too large for the stone. I'd love your thoughts. Thanks!

Pippy

Rough_Rock
Stunning!
May I ask: color, clarity, polish, symmetry, cut and lastly is there fluorescence?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results