shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera European Round 3+ carats amazing upgrade

lebwhite

Rough_Rock
I have just received my 30 year anniversary upgrade and it is a stunner. It is from Victor Canera and it is his 3.23 Canera European Diamond set in the beautiful Sophia setting. There are no words to describe the light reflection from this ring, it performs like nothing I have ever seen. My husband says it looks like it is lit from within, even in a dark room it sparkles. To make things even more outstanding was the service and communication from Victor during the process of designing and purchasing the ring. He was fast to respond to any questions and so kind to put up with quite a few emails and phone calls from us. It was great to know we were actually communicating with him and that he wanted it to be as perfect as we did. It is perfection!! I look forward to working with him in the future although I don't think any ring will ever take this rings place! I am going to post a few pictures because so many people from these boards have been so helpful and reading other reviews helped me make my decisions. I am going to post a few extras in below messages.

30yearvictorhydra.jpg

lebwhite

Rough_Rock
Ok, hers one on old lady hands! And I now have almost as many pictures of my ring as I do my grandchild! Okay maybe not but they are both precious to me.

oldladyhandsugh.jpg

30yearvcamazingpurple.jpg

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on 30 years and the BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL upgrade ring! It's perfection! :love: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing indeed :love:
I saw your stunning ring in Victor's FB and was hoping it would pop up here on PS :appl:
The ring looks gorgeous on you and that center stone is so amazing and BIG!

And yay!!! We are twin sisters. I have the Sophia by Victor as well and I still cherish it every day.
Please post your beauty in this thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/page-4']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/page-4[/URL]

Please post a lot of pics :wavey:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love your stone with all the purple and blues!! :love: Diamonds like that are my favorite. Does it have fluoro?
Congrats on 30 years :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!!! would love to know the specs if you are willing to share! :appl: :love: :appl:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your 30th anniversary! And on your GORGEOUS VC ring. :love:
Wear in health and wedded bliss. And here's to another 30! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been drooling at that diamond since he posted it - glad it went to a P/S member!!!! Breathtaking ring, congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on you! :appl: Can we get a further distance perspective shot? :cheeky:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I agree we need more pics!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm 30 years in 3 years.. I'm bookmarking your post..

Simply, positively perfect. Happy anniversary! and congratulations.. !!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your 30th anniversary and your gorgeous ring. :love:

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Oh wow! Congratulations!! It is truly stunning. I remember seeing that diamond on his website one day and then it disappeared literally the next! It's great to see it here again and in such a gorgeous setting too. :appl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your 30th anniversary and a spectacular ring!!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhh my!! That is beautiful, just beautiful :love: Congratulations on 30 years of marriage and for finding the most stunning way possible to celebrate it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks fabulous! Congrats on your anniversary and on such a beautiful ring!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ye gads that is some kind of gorgeous! :love: Happy anniversary;wishing you many, many more years of blingy, blissful happiness!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: What a fabulous anniversary gift!!! Victor does such beautiful work!

lanakane

Rough_Rock
Show-stopping! That is simply gorgeous. And a huge congratulations on your 30th!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results