shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Victor Canera Art Deco Pink Spinel ring

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I just want to share a few photos of my new ring with everyone.
I had wanted to set my spinel in an Art Deco style setting like this blue sapphire but the stone was not long enough to fit this style. Fast forward a few years I saw this gorgeous Art Deco trilogy baguette ring on Victor's site, I emailed for a quote and a couple of months later viola! I am finally wearing my Mahenge spinel!

Paige is just wonderful, she does a lot of the organisation and communication at VC, she is friendly, professional and very organised.

Victor's workmanship is excellent, he was able to expertly proportioned the side stones to fit my smaller stone, the prongs and bezel are delicate, not bulky. The lines are clean and elegant. I really enjoy wearing it and staring at it.

_28729.jpg

_28730.jpg

_28731.jpg

_28732.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The original ring belongs to another PS'er, set with a gorgeous 2.8 carat antique emerald. My stone is smaller at near 2 carats but Victor was able to make it work with the smaller coloured stone.

_28733.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Wow, the color of that spinel is just gorgeous! :appl:

I would love to see more photos of your ring including some outside shots also.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Crystal24K! I will take some more daylight photos. Getting lazy these days and took these in the wardrobe. :shifty:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! I love how the diamonds are outlined so nicely. Beautiful color!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I admired this ring many many times on Victor's FB! As always I was hoping that it would pop up here and again it seems to be true that the most stunning rings are owned by PSers. What a beautiful and flowing design. It looks great on your hand; it seems to wrap around your finger. Your stone is amazing!!! Who is the vendor?

I second the request for a lot more photo's!!!
And please post the ring in the Victor Canera thread as well.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous ring!! :love: The spinel is so pretty and it looks perfect in that setting, such and elegant and refined look, I just love it! Victor does such great work, how wonderful to have a setting made by him. :appl:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Simple elegance jumps out first and then BAM gorgeous girl power with all the pink and bling :love: :love: LOVE it! Please post outdoor photos. :appl: :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you tyty333, Acinom, junebug17 and Diamondbug for your kind words.
I will take out my camera and take more photos on the weekend, hope I have a nice one for the VC thread.

Acinom the stone was purchased from Swala Gem traders, they are based in Tanzania, they were selling a lot of Mahenge spinels a few years ago but nowadays it seems like supply is limited, I am sad that I didn't get more before.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, such a stunning ring! I love the vibrant color of the spinel too, it really pops!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring. I have coveted an art deco ring like this for a long time and yours is beautiful. But its a pink spinel! It should be posted over in CS so we can all "ooh and ahh"!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!! :love: I love the ec spinel and Victor did a beautiful job with the setting, as usual!!! Very elegant!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG that color!!! :love: :love: I know how hard it can be to capture pinks in pictures so I can only imagine how amazing it is in real life! Gorgeous gorgeous! The perfect ring.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring, thanks for sharing! :love:

DK :))

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Stunning and so different! VC doesn't disappoint. I agree, more pictures please:)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo la laaaa. I'm a sucker for a nice mahenge, and love your choice of setting!! Enjoy!!! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovinggems! it's perfect.. a piece of artwork.. love it..

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Please post more photos. I think I'm starting to see why colored stones are so addicting.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty pop of pink! :love: What a perfect setting for your spinel! VC is amazing and it really looks beautiful on your hand. Congrats!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooooooooooh love this so much! :love: I also have the same sapphire ring pic saved in my inspiration folder. :lol:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful pink! And the art deco setting has such structured lines and flow. Love it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your ring. That color. That setting. Perfect in every way. :love: :love: :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Love everything about your ring! Can't wait to see more pictures! :love: :love: :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Dear kathley, minousbijoux, diamondseeker2006, athenaworth, Alex T, dk168, mns12, Catmom, NKOTB, Tekate, Sundial, Resonance.Of.Life, RockinRuby, swingirl, HotPozzum, mochiko42, missy and bbzbziggy:
Thank you for your kind words and lovely messages.

Everyone should read this thread, 15 pages full of Mahenge Spinels and rings.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-mahenge-spinels.138168/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-mahenge-spinels.138168/[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results