carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Art Deco 8 Prong setting + Lola the 5.34 OEC

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Victor Canera Art Deco 8 Prong setting + Lola the 5.34 O

I just keep coming back to this thread to ogle, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

... and, well, you get the idea. ;-)

I hope you are tempted to take many more pics ... we need to live vicariously!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Blingasm! :o

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my gosh, Arkie! :o I was out of town the first two days of this thread, and it must have slipped down the page where I missed it!!!

Your diamond looks AMAZING in this setting!!! :love: :love: :love: Gorgeous stone and outstanding setting by Victor! I wondered where the pictures came from on the 5 ct thread, so I went to look and found your thread! I am sooooo glad the setting of the stone worked out! That made me nervous, but I totally understood the complication of sending the diamond to the US!

Anyway, I am happy to bump this thread because I think others have missed it, too!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

Spectacu-fabulous setting!!! Your diamond is out of this world stunning!!! It's like they were made for each other. The ring looks beautiful on you! :love: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am happy that DS bumped this thread :appl:
Please post many more pics and tell us about your experience wearing the ring :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Big thanks to 04diamond<3, Kalomeli, Tourmaline, Laila619, Ashleigh, Tekate, Hearting Diamonds, Missy & SparklyOEC and any one else I missed the first time around, I literally posted pics of Lola and then went on holidays to where there was limited to no internet connection so sorry if I overlooked anyone.

Thanks Circe, I regularly drool at your stash of bling as well!!!! Hopefully we can meet one day and appreciate the Antique beauties in real life!!!

Hi JaneSmith, P/S is full of the best bling **** ever!!!! :sun:

Thanks DS, I am SO relived to have this diamond finally set, Victor was amazing and it turned out better than I expected!!!! :D

Hi Elysian, your AVR is pretty darn Fabulicious too - another stone I drool at!!! :naughty:

Thanks Acinom, I will get around to it one day soon!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautilicious! :love: :love: :love: Lola looks right at home. Congrats and wear her in great health! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How in the world did I not post in this thread yet? Your new ring is absolutely mesmerizing arkieb, it is a GORGEOUS stone and the setting is just perfect! VC outdid himself yet again :appl: You must be having the best time wearing this rock, congratulations!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Phoenix - hopefully you will find a massive OEC or old cut yourself sometime soon!!!!

Hi Junebug17 - I finally understand the comments by P/S members who get distracted driving, Lola makes great rainbow sparkles in the sunlight in the car!!!!! :lol: And I am happy you are still here too!!!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock

Lola looks so amazing on your hand!!!!!!! Love love love her! You lucky lady! Wear her in good health and happiness. :lickout: :love:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I can't believe I didn't see this till now! What an amazingly beautiful ring!!! I love everything about it! :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

Sweet mother of bling!

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

AMAZEBALLS!

:-o :-o :-o

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Please forgive me for bumping this old thread, but I'm new here and I simply could not help commenting on this ring of yours! Utterly, stunningly gorgeous! Love love love! (I have a feeling that my future is going to be expensive.. so many things to drool over and whish for :)

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

How did I miss this one? I love seeing OEC/OMC in replica settings, they look so at home. Enjoy your wonderful ring.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow this is is so beautiful and gorgeous on your hand! What a stunner and a thrill. And soo white and pastels and such a gorgeous setting. Beautiful!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Beautiful match between diamond and setting. Looks lovely on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results