shape
carat
color
clarity

Unsure bout halo asscher ring

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update of my EC re-set in its forever home, and it is better than I had anticipated. The addition of the air-line halo creates a contrast and shows off the EC brilliantly, IMHO and yes I am bias! :bigsmile:

Hand shot:
ecreset_e.jpg

EC in its original solitaire setting against the new semi mount:
ecsemimounthandshot03.jpg

DK :))

eirwen

Rough_Rock
This is yitfeng :) I changed my username ..

A little update after wearing the ring on a daily basis for the last 2 months. I'm happy to say, I'm now loving the ring and of course, the asscher which is a SI2. Its a beautiful stone and I still find myself staring at it when I'm alone or sneaking glances when not.

The minute inclusion no longer bothers me now - I was uncertain at first cause I kept looking for the inclusion (cause I knew it was there!) which is a small white crystal almost in the middle of the table. The other inclusions are in one corner and well hidden by the prong. Even when the stone was loose, I was never able to spot the inclusions at the corner. If I view the ring hand semi extended, its eye clean ..

Maybe one day I would own a 3ct (or 5ct!) asscher and have it set as a slim solitaire but for now, I love the little sparkles the pave brings to the ring - the ring looks magnificent when viewed through the mirror (why so?). It took a while to get used to as I've always had solitaires but I love it now :)

Just wanted to share .. and thanks again for all the inputs. Happy Friday!!! :)

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad to hear you love the ring now. It is beautiful.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to read the ring has grown on you. Thank you for your update.
I personally feel that small imperfections can give character to certain stones as is certainly the case with yours.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results