shape
carat
color
clarity

unmatchy band with novo ering?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Revana03

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I just thought i''d ask what you all think about pairing my tiffany novo ering with this twisty diamond band? I found the band from antique engagement rings!

L1200ple.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
It might work.. can you post pics of them together?
It is a lovely ring nonetheless

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet band! (Love your nail color, btw) I''d have to see them together to offer any input...more pics, please?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 9:56:23 AM
Author: ckrickett
It might work.. can you post pics of them together?
It is a lovely ring nonetheless
Personally, I think you''re going to be fine! That''s a beautiful band! And most people I have seen that have nonmatching sets happen to have the most fun and gorgeous sets ever! Can you take pictures of them together? Have you seen them together? I always take a picture of things and then see if it "works" after I''ve seen pictures and then purchase. Try that if you have doubts.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Revana,

First of all, you have such a cute dog. Is that boston terrier? What a cutie!!! His face just makes me wants to cuddle him, or is it a she?

I love the twist band. Please take a picture of it with your e-ring.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
It might work, hard to tell without pics and it depends on the size of the stone. Also, that ring looks slightly large on you.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/7/2009 4:29:09 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

I LOVE this band.. because if you didnt want to wear your er it would be a wonderful ring to wear alone!
agreed, pretty band though

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring! You have to try them together, though, and see if you love the look.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m thinking it wouldn''t look right. The ring is gorgeous and would make a wonderful RHR. But I think it would distract from the Novo. The Novo has such a dainty band....

Revana03

Rough_Rock
thank you all for your feedback! the picture i posted is actually from the website (not my hand) and I haven''t gotten to try them on together yet. I will certainly post pictures as soon as i get to do that tho!

dreamgirl, your concern is mine as well! i love how thin the novo band is and i was worried it wouldn''t mesh well with the thicker band on this twisty ring.

joelly, my puppy thanks you! she''s a french bulldog named madison :)

thanks again for everyones'' input
9.gif
!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 8:08:05 PM
Author: Revana03
thank you all for your feedback! the picture i posted is actually from the website (not my hand) and I haven''t gotten to try them on together yet. I will certainly post pictures as soon as i get to do that tho!

dreamgirl, your concern is mine as well! i love how thin the novo band is and i was worried it wouldn''t mesh well with the thicker band on this twisty ring.

joelly, my puppy thanks you! she''s a french bulldog named madison :)

thanks again for everyones'' input
9.gif
!
Awww she looks sooo cute!!!!

Please show us pictures of the e-ring with the twist band. I love your choice of band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results