shape
carat
color
clarity

UH-OH I have created a monster........my MOTHER!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Boy am I in big trouble, there is no stopping her now!!! Watch out diamond world....Sally is in town!!!!
3.gif
LOVE U MOM!!!!
13.gif

My mother recieved her AMAZING custom 5 stone band from Brian Gavin Diamonds today and now she is hooked! She is so blown away by this ring. Thanks to Brian and Lesley for doing an amazing job. Here is the link to the original thread with the stones pics. This ring came out so amazing! I won''t delay with anymore talk....I know you all want pics and I have a TON of them! ENJOY!
35.gif

First the pics Brian and Lesley took and sent me.....

IMG_2256.JPG

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!!. I want it!!!! Mind if I show my BF this link???? IT''s absolutely beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LOL @ "Sally is in town"! Congrats to you and your mom on a beautiful new ring!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
He he,
I love the title of your thread - I don''t blame your mum, it''s gorgeous. Ok more pics!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Last one from BGD. On Lesley''s lovely finger....thank you my dear!

IMG_2267_1.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohhhhhhhh my! What fabulous drool-worthy photos. Everyone is going to be banging on Brian''s door. Your mom will be in heaven
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like your mom, I am completely blown away by this ring!!! The diamonds are stunning and I love love love the shank detail she added with the knife edge and the surprise diamond, it is really lovely! What a special piece, I can''t wait for some handshots!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, the ring turned out gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. No wonder your mother is in love with it. I would be too. It is truly beautiful.

noneek

Rough_Rock
It sure is gorgeous. What a lucky Mom!!! What color and clarity is the stone?

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring. I think that it looks even better when it is on the actual finger. So, what else does your mother want now?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results