shape
carat
color
clarity

UH-OH I have created a monster........my MOTHER!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
W! Lucky MOM!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, seriously, that is one of the most GORGEOUS rings I have ever seen, K! Your mom is one lucky lady. I love seeing Brian''s new work -- thank you for showing us!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Spectacular!!! Seriously. Wow.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS Sally! Your ring is just drop dead gorgeous, and if I didn''t already have one, the pictures of your ring would make me want to have one made asap!

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
I am speechless over here. That arrow goodness makes me drool

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!! I''m so completely jealous of your mother!!! Gotta show the hubby....

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
holy crap that is phenomenal!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Amazing!!!!!! That hits pretty darn high on the wow factor!!!!
30.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous! I think I "need" one too.
9.gif

cmarie

Rough_Rock
Wow!! You got some amazing arrows in those shots!! :)

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! LOVE the added tiny bezeled diamonds!
Congrats to your mom--its Beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I can usually keep it together, but, HOLY bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!! Those stones are so alive, they look like Christmas trees all strung with rainbow lights! I love it and I love the side diamonds. They make that setting over the top sublime!
36.gif

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
What more can be said about this amazing ring? It sets a new standard for 5 stones. It''s perfect in every way, but those little sidestones just add the extra ''wow'' factor.

Congratulations!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
one word....STUNNING!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:34:09 PM
Author: KtIceRN
One of my favorites
Oh goodness, that is my fav too; gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

WOW!!! This thread got long....guess that is what happens when you work a few 16hr days and don’t have time to hang on PS.

I know Mom has been lurking and is thrilled that you all like her ring as much as she does.

RoseE - Yes please feel free to forward this thread. I think that Brian and Lesley may even be offering this design once their site is up!

Thank you Peaches...I mean it when I say watch out for Mom! She has a one track mind right now and it is all about beautiful jewelry!

Arjunajane - I blame me not Mom...I gave her the fever! We even got my sister going. Now she is thinking of a recut for her 1ct stone.

Thanks DS. I think it looks great on her finger!

Ice - I have gotten photo tips from one of the masters, Aljdewey. She taught me everything I know about taking pics of diamonds. I think it has paid off. Mom is most certainly in heaven!

Kcoursolle - The side detail came out so fluid. Very Leon-like to me.

Linda W - Thanks, she is in love! Those pads in your avatar are GREAT btw.

Noneek - I believe I said it later in the thread but the stones are G SI1. I can not see any inclusions at all even with the open profile and I have pretty good eyes.

CravingDiamonds - Mom is next on the hunt for a 2ct blue sapphire. She is not sure how she wants to set it, but wants it as a RHR.

Thanks Tigian - I try to keep the eye candy coming! I love diamonds and it is so great to have other people appreciate just as much. The real world just doesn’t seem to get it....LOL!!

Thanks Somegirl932 - I thinking seeing it through all the stages is really neat as well. I even got some pics of the rough cast that I thought were way cool.

Luckylux - I is great that mom now is into Jewelry like me. She is a 6.75 and I am a 7, so very close. Enough that we can trade rings every once in a while!

31.gif

Maisie - I am so excited you will be getting yours soon as well! I can’t wait to see pics.

Rockcandy - The knife edge is very comfy. I will find a full hand pic for you and post it.

Gypsy - LOL you are too funny girl! Listen maybe we can work out a loan program

27.gif
....your new pendant for mom’s 5 stone......I am Dying to see that thing!!!

Posh - Thanks for all the love!!!!

30.gif

And a special thanks to: 04diamond<3, thing2of2, stephensbride, motownmama, mrsw, loriken214, dkinla, goodsoul, cind11, violet3, siamesekitty, iheartbora, akimss, missgotrocks (yes I think we did!), diamondringlover, dandiandi, NEL, dani, MMT, katiedid, gecko (LOL love the emoticon!) Jancaric, mrssalvo, loreliei, tyty333 (I agree!), mscushion, charmypoo (this polishing is exquisite in person), siamese3, bebe, tlh, isableel, freke, diamondflame (the photographer thanks you!), burk, diamond*dana, cdnblinggal, sugar, margot, kaleigh, soocool, ambergretchen, platinumrock, dannyandterry, catmom, bee*, aprilbaby, zoebartlett, kelli, gemgirl,purpleshirt, tuckins1, assherhalo_lover, joflier, diamanteblu, cmarie, blinkydall, pixley, mishb, atroop711, and last but definitely not least skippy!!

You guys are the best! Thanks again for all your kind words and hopefully no one will be upset but I plan on posting a few more pics that I have tonight.

35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes! More pics!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 2:33:18 PM
Author: KtIceRN

WOW!!! This thread got long....guess that is what happens when you work a few 16hr days and don’t have time to hang on PS.

I know Mom has been lurking and is thrilled that you all like her ring as much as she does.

RoseE - Yes please feel free to forward this thread. I think that Brian and Lesley may even be offering this design once their site is up!

23.gif

drool.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
holy god how did i miss this??? It''s beyond stunning!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few more pics

detailkt.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

YUMMY1KT.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

YUMMY2KT.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

YUMMYARROWSSIDEKT.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
a few side views

sidekt.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

SIDEKT1.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
very clean stones for SI1

YUMMYSIDE2.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
side view on finger.....sorry about the fuzz

SIDEFINGERHAIR.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
A few hand shot. Finger size for mom is 6.75 for me is 7

BLURRYONHAND2.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

handshot5kt.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ONMYHAND1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results