shape
carat
color
clarity

Trip to the jewelry store part 2 - Eye Candy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
That ring looks amazing on your finger. It is just LOVELY.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, congratulations! I think you both made a wonderful choice. That ring/setting looks beautiful on your hand!

35.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Someone puts "eyecandy" in their title, and I''m there!

JD....What a lovely choice you guys made! It''s going to be just beautiful!

Congrats!

widget

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone! I''m so excited!

Yeah, he did know that this was the forum''s favorite, but the funny thing is that when I sent him the pics, he actually prefered the one with the pears. But when he saw them in person, there was no question how much he loved the criss cross one. It looks less bulky on my hand in person too. I think cameras tend to distort the images as the foreground seems to always look bigger than it does in reality.

I''m going to have to start distracting myself so it doesn''t seem like the next month and a half take forever!
21.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just stunning! Congratulations! That setting looks beautiful on your hand!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The setting you chose is gorgeous! How exciting to have a timeframe for your proposal!!
36.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, congratulations!! It''s a beautiful ring, and he was right, it looks great on your hand!! Please take some more pics when you get it for real!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! Great choice!

And thanks for all the wonderful eye candy too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am glad you are happy with your choice. Now, hopefully he will proposed SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results