shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Milgrain Band Replica

Splodge2003

Rough_Rock
I already have a diamond band that goes with my engagement ring, but I've realized the closer the wedding gets that I really want something that looks more like a classic wide wedding band and to wear my engagement ring on my right hand.

I love the look of the Tiffany 6mm milgrain band in white and yellow gold, and was thinking maybe I should have this replicated but have my diamonds channel set into it. This way I could reuse the gold and diamonds from my wedding band so it will still be my original but I get the classic looking wedding ring I want. The diamonds in my band are only 1.7mm I think, so it would be a very skinny diamond band in the center of the ring which I like the idea of showing more metal.

Does any one have this band or one similar with diamonds in it? I've searched all over the internet and have only come across two tone bands with diamonds but not quite the same as the Tiffany style ring.

Is there any one you would recommend in the UK for this kind of replica?

Thanks!
tiffany_milgrain.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I like the look of the Tiffany band but I don't know about adding a ring of diamonds. I would keep your original band as is and add this one as an option.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results