shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on Two Asscher Rings

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
asscher_girl|1388784472|3585760 said:
Definitely #2 with the baguette halo. I actually contacted the seller about that ring a month or 2 ago, it's so gorgeous and a great price too.

Do you mind my asking if everything was OK with your inquiry? Just wondering.....

Lori

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love #2 the best.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklyOEC|1388781849|3585718 said:
Both are beautiful to me. I would choose #1 if it's going to be a right hand ring and #2 for engagement ring, although both could be used for either...just my preferences.

Exactly this

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Do you know anything about how the asschers perform on each ring? Possible to get a video? Given that asschers can at times look glassy or flat, if I loved both rings, I'd be more inclined to go with the one that had the most fire, pop, and personality, IYKWIM.

All factors being equal, I'd probably go with #2, but either way you decide to go, it looks like you'll end up with a spectacular ring!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are from Daniel K and I've been wanting them for years. I just got out of the hospital with major medical issues and my budget has been eaten up.....it is always something. :errrr:

So, I'm still going to sell my gemstone and jewelry collection to try and save up for a new wedding ring. I am beyond frustrated, but guess this isn't meant to be right now.

Ring 2 has a video and it is a gorgeous ring....maybe it will still be there when I can afford it.

Lori

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
loriken214|1389056278|3587832 said:
Both rings are from Daniel K and I've been wanting them for years. I just got out of the hospital with major medical issues and my budget has been eaten up.....it is always something. :errrr:

So, I'm still going to sell my gemstone and jewelry collection to try and save up for a new wedding ring. I am beyond frustrated, but guess this isn't meant to be right now.

Ring 2 has a video and it is a gorgeous ring....maybe it will still be there when I can afford it.

Lori

So sorry loriken! I hope a beautiful ring is in the not too distant future for you. And good luck with your medical issue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results