shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on these settings?

juju911

Rough_Rock
Hello!
I have posted before debating between two rings and ultimately (with your help) decided I would choose a cushion solitaire on a diamond band BUT now I have found 2 other settings! They are a completely different look. I would place a 1.5 ct round diamond into either of them.
What do you guys think? Should I be changing my mind? Do either of these settings have a leg up aesthetically when compared to the other one? Or should I stick with a cushion solitaire? Thanks for your help!!

_31311.jpg

img_5833_-_copy.jpg

img_5846_-_copy.jpg

img_8365.jpg

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I like the first one but I can't see the 2nd one very well...need a closer view but it looks like the head is very tall which might not be practical.

The first one is lovely and different and vintage. Are you going to put an Old European cut in it?

Only round I like better than a cushion is an OEC, which I now prefer over a cushion but if you
love a cushion get that.

Which one do YOU like?

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
My dream ring is a cushion solitaire, so I'm biased. However, I think you should get whatever YOU are most excited about, and not worry about what other people think :)

Have you tried either ring on with wedding bands, if you plan to wear one with it? That might help swing you one way or the other.

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
It's so personal that our input doesn't really have much importance but I don't like either setting. The proportions and quality don't look fantastic (although it is hard to judge from the photos) and would detract from the centre stone. I don't like the way the centre stone stands proud with no flow from the rest of the setting in the second option.

I get the impression that your heart doesn't really lie with a solitaire, if that's the case then there are many lovely options out there and I'm sure people on here would come up with some stunning possibilities.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results