shape
carat
color
clarity

This is GOOD NEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
So the boyfriend and i had started looking at rings last december. we found one that we LOVED in jersey but i had recently moved to pa and we were worried about buying a ring in another state in case something terrible happened and it needed to be repaired. We spent months driving around looking in every jewelry store in the state trying to find a ring that came CLOSE to "the one" that we found in NJ...

We were going back to jersey to my little brother's graduation and BF said.. you know, lets go buy the ring on saturday. well i almost had a heart attack!!! truthfully, i did not believe that he would actually do it- BUT friday evening he asked my mother her permission (which was so sweet) and saturday we went to the store and bought the ring!!!!!! I have been involved in the entire process so i of course wanted to be there and make sure that the diamond was set just the way that i wanted it...

i took a few pics and then he made me put the ring in the safe until he proposes. god knows when that will be...
anyway, enjoy the photos- i don't know if i have ever seen a ring quite like it!

(the center stone was my grandmother's RB .80

nelson1.jpg

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
its like the perfect star on a mini christmas tree

ringtree.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! Love the profile!!!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
thanks!! ME TOO!!! that was certainly my favorite part!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
The profile is gorgeous and I love 3 stone rings. You must be so excited and I can''t wait to see hand shots - hopefully it will be soon!

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful - would love to see a face up shot!
30.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
I AM excited. i secretly think that he likes to torture me.. just a little bit!!! he said "it will be less than a month but not tomorrow.." GEE thanks.. i do appreciate that he wants to give me so sort of suprise.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
It looks fabulous. Can we see it from the top? I think it is so cool that you have your grandmother''s diamond!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
for some reason it is not letting me upload more pictures!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
OMG its stunning!!! tell this boy to hurry it up so we can see more of that stunner!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
I have more pics but it is not letting me post them!!!! yay, i am so happy that everyone loves it. i know i do.. but you all have the most amazing taste!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Make sure the filename is unique and that you aren''t exceeding the file size limitation.

From the pictures you''ve posted so far it looks like a gorgeous setting. I''m happy for you that you were able to get "the one" finally after so much searching. Now hopefully he won''t make you wait too long before giving it to you.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congrats!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cbs, your ring has one of the prettiest profiles I''ve ever seen. I''m in l
30.gif
ve....

Do you know who made that mounting?

I hope your boyfriend proposes soon!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
The mounting is made by Nelson Jewellers. They are located in Hong Kong but they have an office in NYC. Initially, i was very nervous about going with this ring because NO ONE on pricescope or anywhere else had heard of them. Their website was nothing great. we could not find anything close to it.. and believe me, we looked!

I was so in love with the setting because i had truely never seen one like it- and it fit my finger perfectly so there was no sizing needed. thank you so much for the compliment!! now all he has to do is whip that thing out of the safe and secure it on my finger!!!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is such a beautiful ring! I know the anticipation is going to be AWFUL now, but it will be worth the wait!!
28.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous! It reminds me of a Leon Mege from the side! Beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, congrats!!! Can''t wait to see it face up.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2008 12:49:18 PM
Author: Kaleigh
It''s gorgeous, congrats!!! Can''t wait to see it face up.
AGREED!!!
31.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s so pretty! I would love to see the detail on the head, profile.

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results