shape
carat
color
clarity

Third time's the charm! 5.01 L/VS1 in 18k Rose Gold = Love!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Third time's the charm! 5.01 L/VS1 in 18k Rose Gold = Lo

Gawd!!!! to die for.. gorgeous.. so beautiful.. wear them happily! they are perfection!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

image_796.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

I love this set so much! One of my all time favorites!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Oh wow, this is just so gorgeous in the rose gold, I am completely sold on setting my OEC in rose gold and this just made me so happy as i think you also have fair skin tone and it looks gorgeous. All I can think is lush!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just added this to the Hall of Fame thread. :appl:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

mrs-b|1474304814|4078409 said:
Just added this to the Hall of Fame thread. :appl:

Aww, thanks! :)

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Hey, Tourmaline! :wavey:
Just now seeing this! I love how you played up the warmth of your stone and the head on the solitaire! And paired with that band! Wowzers! :love: Enjoy your beauties!

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium

FYI- you're being paged in RT!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thanks, LadyMCh! Your ring is so stunning!!! I do love my warm diamond in rose gold. :)

I found the thread in RT and responded. Yesterday was my son's birthday, and I was away from the computer for a while. :)

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

This is probably my absolute favorite set on Pricescope!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

GearGirly|1481401589|4106166 said:
This is probably my absolute favorite set on Pricescope!

Aww, thanks!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock

Your set is amazing! I love the low setting on the solitaire. It's perfect! And I really LOVE the AVC 7-stone band. :love: It is so unique!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your stack is gorgeous!!! And I still can't believe how stunning your stone looks in rose gold :love:
It's perfection!!!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thank you, hearts-arrows_girl and Acinom! I've lost weight this year, and my 7-stone AVC band now fits my middle finger instead. :(

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock

I'd sure get that beauty sized. It looks sooo elegant paired with your e-ring!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

hearts-arrows_girl|1481656145|4106936 said:
I'd sure get that beauty sized. It looks sooo elegant paired with your e-ring!

It can't be sized. I can add something to the bottom, but it's still too wide. :(

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :love: G O R G E O U S!!!! :love: :love:
Love it all in rose gold.. the ruby band just adds to the beauty. :appl:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock

This ring and band is Gorgeous! Love the rose gold setting!
Perfect on your finger :appl:

liloette

Rough_Rock

I melted a little deeper in the couch after seeing your ring. It's delicious! I like it best when you wear it solo, lucky you!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thank you, everyone! :)

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Congrats! It's perfect in rose gold! I've always been a fan of Belcher style settings and buttercups.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock

I love the rose gold with your diamond! Looks fabulous with your skin too!! Congrats!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite!! Absolutely perfect in rose gold! I love it, and I'm not a round diamond lover!! She's outstanding! Tourmaline...she needs a name! LOL!! Breathtaking...alone, or with company! Your bands are gorgeous! *Drool* :drool:
CRM

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Exquisite!! Absolutely perfect in rose gold! I love it, and I'm not a round diamond lover!! She's outstanding! Tourmaline...she needs a name! LOL!! Breathtaking...alone, or with company! Your bands are gorgeous! *Drool* :drool:
CRM

Alas, I am fickle. I have lost weight since this thread was new, and I had the ring remade in size 6 but in yellow gold. The band fits my middle finger now. I named the diamond Penelope a couple of settings ago, but I don't use that name. I just call it "my diamond", haha. We got engaged with an emerald cut much like your stone, in Ireland, actually. Well, we got engaged on the spur of the moment in Ireland and went home a day early to go ring shopping before my husband had to go back to work. I loved it, but then I felt like I was more round than an emerald cut, and I wanted a round diamond. We traded in the emerald cut one toward this one for our tenth anniversary. I sometimes wish I had just done a reset and a separate purchase, but we needed to include it in order to be able to buy this one.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alas, I am fickle. I have lost weight since this thread was new, and I had the ring remade in size 6 but in yellow gold. The band fits my middle finger now. I named the diamond Penelope a couple of settings ago, but I don't use that name. I just call it "my diamond", haha. We got engaged with an emerald cut much like your stone, in Ireland, actually. Well, we got engaged on the spur of the moment in Ireland and went home a day early to go ring shopping before my husband had to go back to work. I loved it, but then I felt like I was more round than an emerald cut, and I wanted a round diamond. We traded in the emerald cut one toward this one for our tenth anniversary. I sometimes wish I had just done a reset and a separate purchase, but we needed to include it in order to be able to buy this one.
I am so happy you went with your gut. Every girl has a "shape"; one that "fits" her more than any other. For me, I have a certain "Cut" that "fits" me...Step-Cut...lol! Royal Asscher or Emerald Cut...either will do. I even have a soft spot for Square Emeralds. They draw me to them like no other shape or cut in the world...always have. I know others are drawn to other shapes & cuts just as I am drawn to Step-Cuts. You have to follow your heart in matters like this. You made the right choice to go round. She is an amazing diamond....hands down...no argument. I am certain your EC found a good home, where she belongs...just like your round diamond found a perfect home with you. I have no doubt that your trade made some other woman in the world very happy. :mrgreen:
A total Win-Win!! :love:
How romantic to get engaged in Ireland!! That is WONDERFUL! My DH & I have a honeymoon in Ireland on our bucket list (we have not had a honeymoon, yet). ;-)

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We want to go back for an anniversary someday!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tourmaline just to solidify your hall of fame status I now have the third inspired my ring, meet Mr. Kaplan, she is a 2.22 M in the yellow gold version! Thank you so much for the design and inspiration, I hope you see it as flattering :)!!! I believe now you inspired it in the original rose gold, then a white gold, and now yellow gold!

IMG_2800.JPG

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wait...did you say yours is in yellow gold now too? If I read that correctly please post pictures I would love to see your amazing stone in the yellow gold version as I am loving my yellow gold!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results