shape
carat
color
clarity

Third Time's a Charm! Brian Gavin Blue Meets Retro Beauty!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Third Time's a Charm! Brian Gavin Blue Meets Retro Beaut

LOVE the ring(s) and the sweet kitties!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love the stone and I love the setting, your complete set is to.die.for. congratulations!!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

motownmama|1484242502|4114754 said:
LOVE the ring(s) and the sweet kitties!

Thank you so kindly motownmama! It's nice to be back and see the Queen of Stacks still here!

Tekate|1484253968|4114815 said:
I love the stone and I love the setting, your complete set is to.die.for. congratulations!!!

Thank you so much for your very kind compliment Tekate!

Boom

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous! :love: :love:
So glad you finally found the perfect setting for you.
It goes so well with your bands, it was worth the wait!

And your kitties... cuteness overload!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So beautiful! :love: BG did a great job making the setting look like new! It looks great with all of your bands! You know I have a special love for the Van Craeynest band, though!

Adorable kitties!!! :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Boom|1484263373|4114870 said:
Gorgeous! :love: :love:
So glad you finally found the perfect setting for you.
It goes so well with your bands, it was worth the wait!

And your kitties... cuteness overload!

diamondseeker2006|1484266511|4114878 said:
So beautiful! :love: BG did a great job making the setting look like new! It looks great with all of your bands! You know I have a special love for the Van Craeynest band, though!

Adorable kitties!!! :appl:

Boom and DS- thank you both! The journey to this stone and setting has been a long one! Hubby was relieved when I said this is the stone's resting place for a good long while! :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful stone, ring and kitties, and great to see you here again!!!! :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful and so glad you found the perfect diamond and setting for you! And love your sweet precious kitties! :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

arkieb1|1484298662|4114980 said:
Beautiful stone, ring and kitties, and great to see you here again!!!! :wavey:

missy|1484311401|4114989 said:
Beautiful and so glad you found the perfect diamond and setting for you! And love your sweet precious kitties! :love:

Arkieb and missy- thank you for your kind words and for the warm welcome back! I completely thrilled every time I look at it! Now, being woken up by kitties in the middle of a rainstorm when I really want to catch up on lost sleep....hmmmm...not *quite* as thrilling! :lol:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

I like the view from here! The VanC band looks nice with the side architecture and the swoop of the fishtail prongs...welllll....let's go ahead and call them what I was hoping for...little kitten claws reaching up around the stone... :D

kittenclaws1.jpg

Vampira

Rough_Rock

So beautiful, and just enduringly classic! Love this design, my grandmother had the same (though much smaller).

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Vampira|1484427485|4115353 said:
So beautiful, and just enduringly classic! Love this design, my grandmother had the same (though much smaller).

Vampira- thank you for the kind words! I grew up loving these vintage style fishtail rings and think this stone and setting are a wonderful match for each other! :appl: I could hardly believe I found one that was an actual antique, and would fit the stone too. (The ones I often see tend to be for smaller stones)

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

I loved Your LulaMae and adored Your oec in plain shank halo. Now You are going back to the roots with the new setting (IMO). Lovely vintage ring with a modern stone kick. Congrats!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Confection10|1484772030|4116322 said:
I loved Your LulaMae and adored Your oec in plain shank halo. Now You are going back to the roots with the new setting (IMO). Lovely vintage ring with a modern stone kick. Congrats!

Oh! Thank you for the kind words Confection! You remembered me despite the name change! :wavey:

Yes- back to my roots. I always loved the illusion and fishtail settings. I do love halos too, but mainly for dress up, and I wanted to feel comfortable wearing something daily (or most days) which was not the case with a halo. So solitaire plus extra dress up bling it is then... :D I got no problems with that!

A trip down Memory Lane...

Lula Mae! I still miss her sometimes but know she found a good home!

ladybfire.jpg

vintage2.jpg

And I think this one ended up as Zsa Zsa....(I still have the stone, it's just too warm for me as an e-ring...)

158e.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

How could I forget? Lovely stones and settings and wedding band "That Did Not Want To Play Nicely". It was most entertaing thread
ever :lol:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bunnycat, your ring is just gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: The diamond is beautiful and I love the setting, such a great find and BG did a fabulous job refurbishing it - love it with your bands too! It is a beauty and looks so at home on your hand :appl: I love the rings you have had over the years and am so happy that you have found the ring that makes you completely happy! :appl:

It is so nice to "see" you again! I still remember and appreciate all the help you gave me when I was choosing a new setting. Oh, and your kitties are adorable!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your new ring is beautiful!! :love: And the kitties are just TOO cute!! ::)

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

junebug17|1485352604|4119537 said:
Bunnycat, your ring is just gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: The diamond is beautiful and I love the setting, such a great find and BG did a fabulous job refurbishing it - love it with your bands too! It is a beauty and looks so at home on your hand :appl: I love the rings you have had over the years and am so happy that you have found the ring that makes you completely happy! :appl:

It is so nice to "see" you again! I still remember and appreciate all the help you gave me when I was choosing a new setting. Oh, and your kitties are adorable!

Thank you so much Junebug! I'm still so pleased as punch! The photos are filling up fast on my phone... :lol:

ac117|1485360364|4119592 said:
Your new ring is beautiful!! :love: And the kitties are just TOO cute!! ::)

Thank you kindly ac!

Kitties say hi!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock

bunnycat|1484329804|4115066 said:
I like the view from here! The VanC band looks nice with the side architecture and the swoop of the fishtail prongs...welllll....let's go ahead and call them what I was hoping for...little kitten claws reaching up around the stone... :D

kittenclaws1.jpg

Congrats on finally finding your dream ring! :) It looks so pretty with all your beautiful stacking rings! Do you have BGD box shot photo? I really adore your Van Craeynest band and the rose gold twisty band.

Your kitties are soooo cute, too! I can only imagine how exhausting it must have been to bottle feed all of them! :errrr:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Skhii|1486788166|4127346 said:
bunnycat|1484329804|4115066 said:

kittenclaws1.jpg

Congrats on finally finding your dream ring! :) It looks so pretty with all your beautiful stacking rings! Do you have BGD box shot photo? I really adore your Van Craeynest band and the rose gold twisty band.

Your kitties are soooo cute, too! I can only imagine how exhausting it must have been to bottle feed all of them! :errrr:

Thank you kindly Skhii! Still lovin' it! Prety much all the pic I have I put here.

The kitties were (and still some how still remain) exhausting. They have way more energy than I do! :lol:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

that ring! those kitties!! :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

lorrissey|1487203566|4129405 said:
that ring! those kitties!! :love:

Aww thank you lorrissey!!! :wavey: (Where's my flower and hugs icon when I need it?!)

I had a little "photo shoot" because the weather was soooo pretty today.... 8-)

ringbling1.jpg

ringbling2.jpg

VDK1

Shiny_Rock

Those rings are so beautiful!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

VDK1|1487205489|4129433 said:
Those rings are so beautiful!

thank you kindly VDK1!