shape
carat
color
clarity

The Tooth Fairy Brought Me WF Dreams of Africa Earrings!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Look what the tooth fairy brought me!

0.15ctw 18k White Gold Dreams of Africa™ Diamond Earrings 6 'ACA' melee.

wfdoaback.jpg

wfdoaglamor.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I love them!

WF was great to work with, as usual, including an emergency package re-route when I realized I had asked them to ship them to my home when I wasn't going to be there!

My only possible complaint is that because the posts aren't centered (which I knew when I bought them) they may be infinitely adjustable but never quite right as far as how they are placed on my ears. I swapped the backs out for some large rubber saucer ones, and they seem to be holding in place quite nicely, so I think I'll be good. ::)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Ear shots alone, and with my .25 tcw BGD studs.

Why are ears always so fuzzy in pics? I swear I'm not a yeti.

doawithbgd.jpg

aloneonear.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
And if anyone is curious, they are from the tooth fairy because they were purchased using a partial refund we got from some truly horrific dental stuff that went down last year. DH declared it tooth fairy money, and so here is the result! I might be convinced to go to the dentist more often....

or not.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them! I've always wondered what those really looked like on an ear and now I know! They look fabulous paired with your studs.

Sorry to hear about the tooth drama but looks like you came out the winner - enjoy!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
They look very nice in your ear along with the stud. You have very nice ear lobes. I hope that your dental situation does not deter you from visiting the dentist. ;)) My tooth fairy left me dimes or quarters, I don't remember...

stci

Ideal_Rock
Soooo beautiful on you! Wow! Congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Missgotrocks - I had a heck of a time finding pics of them too when I was looking. I think I'll definitely wear them with the martini studs most of the time too.

Venice - Thank you for the compliment! ::) And I have a very nice tooth fairy. :mrgreen:

Thanks scti!

As for the dentist... that's a lost battle, LOL!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love the way these earrings look on you. I have double piercing, too, and I would wear them the same way :love: BTW, your gecko is giving me the eye :naughty: Is he always this friendly?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
geckodani|1297477243|2849756 said:
And if anyone is curious, they are from the tooth fairy because they were purchased using a partial refund we got from some truly horrific dental stuff that went down last year. DH declared it tooth fairy money, and so here is the result! I might be convinced to go to the dentist more often....

or not.

haha, I was wondering about this!

I still have a baby tooth...hopefully I will keep it until I am in my 40s. Maybe then the tooth fairy can bring me some bling!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gecko - they are gorgeous and look wonderful on you. What an awful way to get them tho - I hope your teeth are better now.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
risingsun|1297489383|2849816 said:
I love the way these earrings look on you. I have double piercing, too, and I would wear them the same way :love: BTW, your gecko is giving me the eye :naughty: Is he always this friendly?

He's a freindly bugger, that's for sure! :wacko: I wasn't sure I'd like them with the studs, but I really do!

slg47 - I still have a baby tooth as well, and am hoping to keep it until my 40's too! My mom had one in the same place, and I think it finally came loose when she was 46. Fingers crossed for both of us!

diamondrnglover - thank you! I think they're cool too. And most importantly, I smiled when I opened the box!

Marcy - It was.... not good. :blackeye: But all seems to be well now! And I have new bling, which always helps, LOL!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings look great on you and the proportions paired with your martinis are :love: :love: :love: !

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope they made up for all the tooth pain you went through! I love them and they look perfect on you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gecko - I am glad to hear you are good now. I've had teeth problems off and on and find it annoying an painful. I am glad you at least have something nice to show for a bad time. Wear them in GREAT health!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
marcy|1297533066|2850032 said:
Gecko - I am glad to hear you are good now. I've had teeth problems off and on and find it annoying an painful. I am glad you at least have something nice to show for a bad time. Wear them in GREAT health!

Thanks Marcy. =)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look really great dani. They're the perfect size to offset the size of your second hole studs. Ya gotta' love that tooth fairy!

E B

Ideal_Rock
They look *awesome* on you, Dani! The size is perfect. :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: pretty! They look really nice with your second studs :sun:

Sorry about the dental mess though :sick: I'm glad it sounds like it's sorted out!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks EB & Yssie! I am really, really enjoying them. They sparkle like gangbusters. And I love how flat to my ear they sit - they will be a dream under my headset at work!

Dental stuff... yeah. I truly hope I am never in that much pain again. Crown in early October, followed by fractured tooth under crown (didn't know it at the time) that caused an infection that I didn't say anything about for 3 weeks until DH saw me taking advil like candy, 3 weeks later I finally went in, 2 rounds of antibiotics and one of steroids later I went in for a root canal (I get sedated because I can't get numb) and they discovered the fracture and I woke up minus a tooth (they had to extract it) five days before Christmas. :sick: Two days later I couldn't swallow and we realized that the third round of antibiotics that went along with the extraction had caused a fungal infection in my throat. :blackeye:

Good news: it doesn't hurt anymore. :mrgreen: And apparently I am hilarious on Vicodin. I asked DH to go and take the clothes out of the dryer and was informed a few minutes later that the dryer was running empty. I could have sworn I had a load in there... :lol:

Yeah, the Tooth Fairy owed me diamonds. :rodent:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those look wonderful!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. You deserve the best! Wear them in good health! They look fabulous with your other piercing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results