shape
carat
color
clarity

The Split Shank Collection

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Didn''t see mine listed (probably because we bought it much before most of those posted here.) I am in loooooove still with split shanks and in fact set my spess in one, but have no photos as yet
38.gif
Here is my e-ring though
9.gif

split shank!

423234IMG_0234c (1).jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
My friend''s Allegro Split Shank from WF.

allegro_band76.jpg

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2010 3:57:50 PM
Author: imprezive

Date: 3/8/2010 10:55:46 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
filschaos'' fiance''s ring: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/back-with-handshots.126554/

I''d really like to know how much this setting cost from WF. I''m looking at having something pretty similar made just curious.
Hi,

I actually called them about another setting, and spoke with Liza (who was wonderful), and they will work with you if you call them and give them your budget.

Sorry about the threadjack! Back to gorgeous rings!
31.gif

imprezive

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/19/2010 4:02:38 PM
Author: SparklyOEC
Date: 3/19/2010 3:57:50 PM

Author: imprezive

Date: 3/8/2010 10:55:46 PM

Author: Luckyeshe

filschaos'' fiance''s ring: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/back-with-handshots.126554/

I''d really like to know how much this setting cost from WF. I''m looking at having something pretty similar made just curious.

Hi,

I actually called them about another setting, and spoke with Liza (who was wonderful), and they will work with you if you call them and give them your budget.

Sorry about the threadjack! Back to gorgeous rings!
31.gif

There was no prices listed on those threads (I''m sorry about the thread jack too, but if I can get this custom ring made, I''ll be able to add pics)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
No worries about the threadjack folks! I just want to make sure that the thread can be helpful to anyone looking for help!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2010 2:50:11 PM
Author: princessk731
Here is my Brian Gavin Beauty!!!!

Love this picture!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Love your split shank asscher Chi amiGal. Where did you get the setting? Is it custom?

Chi-amiGal

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/9/2010 3:50:51 PM
Author: pixgirl
Love your split shank asscher Chi amiGal. Where did you get the setting? Is it custom?

Thanks pixgirl!:) The setting came from DiamondBrokers (since we live in Miami, we drove up to Melbourne to check em out), and the stone from GOG. Though we had considered other designer settings (Danhov, Daniel K, Verragio), we decided to save $$ by going with the one we did- it met the basic criteria I was looking for(thin split shank) and we were able to put the $$ saved on the setting towards the stone (a 1.52 instead of a 1.25). You can find the exact setting in the Adwar Catalog- 22521L. Though it''s intended for a round, they had no prob putting an asscher in there:)

I''m very, very pleased with how it turned out- though at times I do wish for two things: 1. That the pave went all the way around the basket & prongs- like the Daniel K Union Station (how I dream!) and 2. That it was mounted maybe a little higher up. *Admittedly, it was a low-ish basket style I wanted -BUT ever since I spied a friend''s highly mounted princess (and how huge it looks)- let''s just say...I''ve had second thoughts...:)

One last interesting story- the very first split shank I ever saw was at a Mayor''s in Aventura, FL (Birk''s in Canada)and that''s when I KNEW I wanted one..EXCEPT -at the time -the salespeople told me that Mayor''s was only selling their split shank with their Amorique cushion cut. Fast forward to a few weeks ago... my fiance and I happened to pass by the store- and one of the clerks noticed us walking around and said, "Ah- I see you guys already have our ring- why don''t you have a look at the matching wedding band?" Granted, he was standing a few feet away- but I guess my ring was a close enough match that he thought it was one of theirs:)When we got up close, we pointed out that it wasn''t their exact model (differences in the basket, asscher vs cushion), but even he agreed it was a good match- which made me feel pretty good:)

Anyway, sorry if that was too long, but hope it answers your questions!!! If you have any more, please let me know!!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Everyone''s rings are just gorgeous!!!

I was never into split-shanks or halos before, but now I see what the fuss is all about. I love how femine and delicate they look.

Here''s mine:

lyntrio55.JPG

15years

Rough_Rock
Chi-AmiGal- was it custom made at DBOF or was it an ordered ring? Thinking of using them too- wanted to know your thoughts.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is my original e-ring, a .92ct sapphire in a white gold split shank!

DDsapphireering6z.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I know this setting has already been posted but I thought that I would share anyway.
My JM.

bberryjm7.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Everyone has such beautiful settings in this thread and it seems I am in split-shank heaven :appl: If I have time tomorrow, I will take some updated pictures of my e-ring, as what has been previously posted are not the best.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
omieluv said:
Everyone has such beautiful settings in this thread and it seems I am in split-shank heaven :appl: If I have time tomorrow,I will take some updated pictures of my engagement ring, as what has been previously posted are not the best.

That is awesome!! I would love to see new pictures of your ring in this thread!

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my new RHR with 5.05ct peridot centre stone and split shank setting

MAC-W Peridot Garden #4.JPG

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
I saw LAG2010's ring straight from the top and thought it was mine! Here's is a top view of mine

topviewofhaloresized.jpg

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
WOW lvnut!!!!!

that is one spectacular ring. :love: :love: :love:

Has it got its own thread? What are the specs?

Tell me more

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results