shape
carat
color
clarity

The pics are in: Leon Mege Halo set w/ old familystone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

familystone

Shiny_Rock
view of the crystler building

view crys sm.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
fondue on the terrace

fondue sm.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
Bridal Magazines on the coffe table of our living room that I had put there for joni

table_mag_sm.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
handshot on the terrace

hand shot sm.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
handshot in the car on the way home in front of the flowers

hand shot with flowers sm.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
familystone,

What an incredible proposal. Written right out of a movie script. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time and the ring looks perfect on her. What did she think of the ring?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Familystone -- you''re killin'' me here!
30.gif
What an incredibly romantic, sweet, thoughtful, and well-planned proposal!!!

Everything looked wonderful and the ring is gorgeous on her pretty little hand! Well-done!
36.gif

familystone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mrs Salvo,

she loved the ring but .. . unforunately it is a tad to big so going to have to size it down 1/4 to 1/8th size probably.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
What an absolutely perfect proposal!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so glad everything worked out, and the terrace & ring (of course!!) look BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Wow- it's beautiful on her!
The family stone looks spectacular in that setting.
You and Leon did a beautiful job.
What was her reaction?
More photos please
9.gif

Scintillating...

*Question about the sizing* - Is there tension over the knuckle? Or does it slide easily off?
If there's tension you might want to wait till the warmer weather and see how it fits.
Mine is really loose in the winter, but some tension over the knuckle, and snug in warmer weather - it's amazing how dynamic finger sizes are.

familystone

Shiny_Rock
Forgot to mention I thought when I brought her to get her nails done on saturday she was going to ge suspicious but she claimed she had no idea. Thought I was just doing it to make her feel better becuse she had been sick.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, you even had the forethought to take her to the manicurist?? And did YOU provide all those bridal magazines on the coffee table? Unbelievable! I love how you proposed to her in the hallway of the school....how unexpected and unique! Familystone, you are my kind of man!!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a WONDERFUL proposal -truly romantic and I''m sure memorable! What gorgeous views from the terrace - and that clear handshot of the ring on her hand - it looks SO AMAZING!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow familystone, can we clone you?
2.gif

sometimes we get the most amazing men on here!! the thought that goes into some of these rings and proposals is astounding, esp when you are married to a loving, darling, manwhoiadore BUT who wouldn't have a clue on where to start doing 1/2 of this stuff nevermind think of extra fine details.

it's days after reading things like this when greg comes home to find me looking at him all disgruntled and he goes what did i do?!??!
20.gif
hehe poor guy!
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is too much fun getting to hear these proposal stories! I''ll have to agree with Mara, though, while I have a great husband, he would have never pulled all that off! We also had a teacher proposed to at my school this year on Valentine''s Day! I think that will make a very sweet memory for her!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/16/2006 5:40:20 PM
Author: Mara
wow familystone, can we clone you?
2.gif

sometimes we get the most amazing men on here!! the thought that goes into some of these rings and proposals is astounding, esp when you are married to a loving, darling, manwhoiadore BUT who wouldn''t have a clue on where to start doing 1/2 of this stuff nevermind think of extra fine details.

it''s days after reading things like this when greg comes home to find me looking at him all disgruntled and he goes what did i do?!??!
20.gif
hehe poor guy!
31.gif
OMG me too! DH is always all confused and "What''s up with the evil eye?" after I''ve read one of these ultra-sweet and romantic proposal stories!!! And I''m not too big to admit that sometimes, I become REALLY and genuinely irked at him and get all in a mood! LOL.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh my god, you need to be teaching romance and proposal and THOUGHTFULNESS seminars!!!

SERIOUS Kudos, Mr. familystone!!!! What a wonderful story--OIBLTIBS is such a romantic place, the car, the fondue, the magazines, the school hallway.....everything sounds absolutely dreamy and you RULE!!!

familystone

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your kind comments it all doesn''t even seem real yet.

Scintillating,

Thanks for the info about the sizing, it definately has some tension over the knuckle as she can wave her hand all around and it won''t come close to falling off, but it does spin around the finger most of the time depending on the time of the day. We were goign to wait a week or so before we were going to go back to Leon anyways becuase she didn''t want to give it back until she could show all her friends and family. Maybe now we will wait it out a bit longer and hope for the warmer weather to kick in and see how it fits then.

Thanks Agian,

Dave

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
familystone, I just got caught up on your story & wanted to congratulate you on your engagement! Your proposal was so sweet & romantic & the ring looks incredible! How wonderful to be able to give your FI a sentimental, family stone nestled in a Leon Marge masterpiece! Perfect!

LOL, Mara...these thoughtful guys on PS sure do set a girl''s expectation for romance pretty high, don''t they?
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread? Everything about your story is PERFECT!!! PERFECT proposal, PERFECT ring, PERFECT guy. What a romantic you are! Your fiance is a lucky gal! Congratulations!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Kristy, yep BrightSpot...serious expectations!!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m floored. What a thoughtful and very sweet proposal that was. Yes you could teach my hubby a thing or two, hehe. Congrats!!!!
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly! I am getting all teary eyed, reading this, and trust me - I am not a mushy person at all.
9.gif
What a sweet proposal! OMG, I love this story.

And the ring? You did an awesome job. It's beautiful.
36.gif

Congratulations to you both.
35.gif

**ETA** When I read proposals/stories like this, I tend to get a little grumpy towards my fiance. For about an hour or so only... LOL
11.gif

I mean, HELLO!?!?! We live in NYC and he has never taken me to One if By Land..... Grrrrrr......

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That ring looks so beautiful on your fiancee''s hand, and thanks for posting hand shots! I have been checking back in to this thread every chance I can get just to ogle that beautiful creation again. It''s masterful.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I love that ring. She better say yes, or I will!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I love that ring! She better say yes or I will!!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
ok sorry, I didn''t realize that there were more pages....sorry. CONGRATS!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Familystone, CONGRATS on the recent engagement! I just saw this thread and wanted to wish you and your fiancee many happy years:) BEAUTIFUL ring and what a great history behind it! And like the others, I must say you put tremendous thought and love into this proposal! So romantic!!!
36.gif

familystone

Shiny_Rock
ok so my fiance just got a new camera so here are a few more pics

small sunlight.jpg

familystone

Shiny_Rock
here is a side shot of the shank

side sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results