shape
carat
color
clarity

The Final Reveal: My Steven Kirsch Pave Masterpiece

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
CharmyPoo|1388292417|3582333 said:
mom2boys - I wish I had a better pic for you comparing this and the AVC. I don't have my AVC on me as I am not home but I found this picture on my computer. I think it is the placement of the rings but the OEC is actually a lot bigger than the other rings in real life.
shoe.jpg

I so want to come play in your jewelery box (shoe?)!! :naughty: :lol:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Your exquisite taste, willingness to take risks and quest for perfection add up to an absolutely divine ring. It's beyond the beyond!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning, I love everything about your ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy, your ring is exquisite. :love: Adam's bench did an amazing job with the rehab and Steven made a gorgeous setting for your stunning diamond. Beautiful in every way. Perfect. :love:

Thank you for sharing your journey. A memorable trip indeed that led to the ring of your dreams. Wear in much health and blingy happiness. :appl:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond the beyond is right! You have wonderful taste, just classic high end beauty. Like you could stack your things up in a photo shoot featuring "The Charmy Poo collection", available now at a retailer near you. I love how you dove in and trusted the pro and took a risk getting the stone-so great how it all turned out! And btw, was there ever a side-by-side of the stone before and after? It looks just, just... :twirl: I am also kind of partial to your split shank cushion...okay a lot partial to it. Your collection is a dream. Enjoy it, as I'm sure you
do :saint:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! Charmypoo that is stunning!!!!! I love all your rings! Great taste!
Great hands too!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
CharmyPoo - Both the diamond and ring are gorgeous! The diamond is just mesmerizing on its own and the setting showcases it perfectly! The detailing in the setting is amazing and Steven certainly outdid himself in this ring. Thanks for sharing the story behind the diamond and the wonderful pictures of your ring (your photography is spectacular!) More hand shots? :love:

I am really into side profiles and profile height right now (trying to figure out my sweet spot for it). Would you mind sharing how many mm your setting is (from top of the diamond table to the bottom of the gallery)? Not sure if that is right way to measure?

Enjoy your new ring!!!! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Charmypoo, I cannot believe you got so daring with that setting and the recutting. It is AMAZING!! How validated and triumphant (sorry, first word that came to mind) you must feel that you took these risks and they ALL paid off. That setting is one of a kind, and just ... ok, can't find the right word.

:love: :love: :love:

I just can't even imagine what that ring would look like in real life. I think I would keel over if I had a chance to see it.... OMG...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
CharmyPoo|1388292417|3582333 said:
mom2boys - I wish I had a better pic for you comparing this and the AVC. I don't have my AVC on me as I am not home but I found this picture on my computer. I think it is the placement of the rings but the OEC is actually a lot bigger than the other rings in real life.
shoe.jpg
This is like...girl heaven.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
tweeter8177|1388339308|3582526 said:
CharmyPoo - Both the diamond and ring are gorgeous! The diamond is just mesmerizing on its own and the setting showcases it perfectly! The detailing in the setting is amazing and Steven certainly outdid himself in this ring. Thanks for sharing the story behind the diamond and the wonderful pictures of your ring (your photography is spectacular!) More hand shots? :love:

I am really into side profiles and profile height right now (trying to figure out my sweet spot for it). Would you mind sharing how many mm your setting is (from top of the diamond table to the bottom of the gallery)? Not sure if that is right way to measure?

Enjoy your new ring!!!! :appl:

My digital caliper is out of batteries (and my solar one isn't actually solar - got cheated). However, looking at the ticks this current ring is around 4-5 mm off the finger until the girdle. The reason why I am measuring to the girdle versus the table is that the crown height varies so much depending on the diamond. I like low set diamonds so I have asked to set it as low as possible. This diamond wasn't set super low because we needed a bit more room to add detail it on the side profile.

For comparison, my Leon Mege is probably around 3-4 mm off the finger. My Maytal ring is a bit more than 5 mm off the finger.

I initially thought this setting would be too high for me but it is just right sorta like the three bears in my experience. Hehe.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1388294241|3582344 said:
It's magnificent!! Your oec is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. I'm so envious of your collection!! :love: :love:

Right back at you! I am still planning my daily theft attempts on a number (large number) of your goodies and I will start with your OEC!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your OEC is absolutely stunning!!!!! And the setting? Beautiful! Congratulations on your wonderful new ring! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Whooeee, would you look at that?

Let's start an OEC (or early whatchamacallit) Masterpiece Thread.

You're on deck :lol:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Charmy it is divine, I am so glad you love it!

Your collection in that shoe shot makes me feel covetous. I think I need to sell something to get more diamonds! I have no jewelery to sell... all I have left is my dog, my husband, and my kids. But apparently its frowned upon to sell people in order to buy jewels, so I will have to live through you!!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is simply amazing and TDF gorgeous. You picked the perfect setting to show off the diamond. It is very elegant, and has an Art Deco feel to it, but not busy looking like some of the old mountings. It was interesting to read about how you bought the diamond and the recutting. Enjoy wearing your ring!

An

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! It is simply stunning! What a beautiful and unique piece. Everything about this journey is special. Enjoy!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks CharmyPoo! That helps with a perspective on the profile height! I keep going back to look at the pictures because your ring is that stunning!!!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Wow Wow!!!!!!
CharmyPoo your ring is simply INCREDIBLE :love: :love: :love:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!! I can't even find the words to express how gorgeous i think it is. Congratulations!! :love: :appl:
p.s. I loved following your journey!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back for another look at this thread. I have saved some of your photos to my computer. I WILL have a beauty like this one day. I keep showing my husband. What's that phrase .... "The squeaky wheel gets the oil"? Well I'm going to keep squeaking until he buys me a ring like yours! :lol:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing ring and beautiful photography! I could look at these pics all day! :love: :love: :love:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!! Your setting is one of my new PS favorites.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Your ring is exceptionally beautiful -- one of my new faves for sure!! Congrats to you! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
This is a piece of art.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so completely agree with whoever called this ring a masterpiece because it is. You created a thing of real beauty. I love both the diamond and the setting. I think it's very possible that Steven Kirsch is surpassing Leon Mege in striving for perfection. Congrats honey, it's gorgeous.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! :love:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Charmypoo, can I see more pics with your band? Pretty please! :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1388291640|3582324 said:
It couldn't be a more perfect combination...Absolutely STUNNING!!!

Thanks so much bright ice!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1388292618|3582335 said:
OMG! I'm in love with all of them!!! :cheeky:

I will definitely need your help when I purchase a large cushion and have it set by SK! :Up_to_something:

I am all up for helping! I love to live through other people's experiences. I can't make all the rings I want!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results