shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelor - The RING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I normally don''t care for a marquise...something about the stone always screams "80''s! 80''s!" to me...probably because there were so many poorly cut ones back in the day that bombarded to market...

But...

I really like the marquise set e/w and this ring is beautiful. It feels like new life breathed into the marquise, and I''m digging it. I think I **only**
30.gif
this stone set e/w. SOOOO pretty.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love e/w set MQs! I like it.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I prefer marquises set N/S, but I wouldn''t turn that ring down
emwink.gif
Some writer in a gossip mag described this bachelor''s looks as being a cross between Freddie Prinze Jr. and George W. Bush, and that cracks me up whenever I see him.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 5:11:41 PM
Author: neatfreak
Not loving this picture, but the clip they showed on the show, now THAT ring looked gorgeous. It looked much sleeker and well made on TV.
I was thinking the same thing.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Although it''s not my style, I still like it! I like E-W as a different, "fresh" setting for a marquise.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Well, it certainly is a big rock but I''m not in love with the design of the ring...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 8:05:45 PM
Author: Ms.Goggles
Do you think something weird happened between ABC & Tacori &; suddenly they refilmed & made some sort of switcheroo? How weird.
No ...
SPOILER ALERT (do not read below if you care to be surprised -- i'm trying to make it hard to read for those who accidently glance at it)

*****************************************************************************************
rumorhasitthatjasonproposesto1girlinthefinalebutdumpsherattheafterspecialtobe
withanotherwhohe'dbeensecretlyseeingwhilehewasengaged.maybethe"new"ringisfornew
girlwhohemightproposetoonthe2ndaftershowscheduledforthenightafterthefinale

*****************************************************************************************

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 11:38:34 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Date: 2/26/2009 5:11:41 PM
Author: neatfreak
Not loving this picture, but the clip they showed on the show, now THAT ring looked gorgeous. It looked much sleeker and well made on TV.
I was thinking the same thing.
Yeah, it looks quite different here.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear.... not my cup of tea at all. There's too much going on with this ring
6.gif
but everyone's taste is different so I'm sure some women will love it!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
not a fan of that shape - reminds me of an eye. now if it were an E W set emerald.... yummy!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 9:15:14 PM
Author: SailorsSweet

I know we're all focused on the ring here (which, I have to say, is not my style) but I'd like to focus on the CONTROVERSY if I may.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-bachelor-jason-what-tacori-setting.101218/

A few months ago, I posted this thread wondering about the ring Jason will propose with on the finale. The ring they showed him holding & picking out in the promo is NOT the same ring they are showing now! I wonder what that's all about... I personally like the rings in the link I posted much better. Do you think something weird happened between ABC & Tacori & suddenly they refilmed & made some sort of switcheroo? How weird.

Maybe Tacori's marketing decided they didnt want the reality show association? I cant imagine though... any exposure is good exposure, right? Maybe they wanted to do something more contemporary?? Are E/W Marquise contemporary or just not often seen?
I believe the Tacori in the original promo was from last season, when he proposed to DeAnna.

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 10:21:48 AM
Author: decodelighted

Do you think something weird happened between ABC & Tacori &; suddenly they refilmed & made some sort of switcheroo? How weird.
No ...
SPOILER ALERT (do not read below if you care to be surprised -- i''m trying to make it hard to read for those who accidently glance at it)
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting...I can''t wait to see what happens!

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:42:50 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 2/26/2009 9:15:14 PM
Author: SailorsSweet

I know we''re all focused on the ring here (which, I have to say, is not my style) but I''d like to focus on the CONTROVERSY if I may.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-bachelor-jason-what-tacori-setting.101218/

A few months ago, I posted this thread wondering about the ring Jason will propose with on the finale. The ring they showed him holding & picking out in the promo is NOT the same ring they are showing now! I wonder what that''s all about... I personally like the rings in the link I posted much better. Do you think something weird happened between ABC & Tacori & suddenly they refilmed & made some sort of switcheroo? How weird.

Maybe Tacori''s marketing decided they didnt want the reality show association? I cant imagine though... any exposure is good exposure, right? Maybe they wanted to do something more contemporary?? Are E/W Marquise contemporary or just not often seen?
I believe the Tacori in the original promo was from last season, when he proposed to DeAnna.

Oh....I guess I hadn''t thought of that one! They definitely made it look like that was the ring he was going to propose with on this season. I would most definitely choose the Tacori. The E-W is a cool idea for the marquise, but I think everything around it distracts from the center stone. I guess I just prefer a simpler style.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results