shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Thank you, PS and GOG!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I won these little guys in the very generous lottery PS held at the Vegas GTG in June. And it's confession time ;( I must admit to having been wearing them since, and I'm only now posting them on PS :nono: My only excuse is having been away from PS altogether for several months...

A very, very big THANK YOU to PS - Andrey, Ella, Garry, Erika, and everyone else on the PS team - for hosting such a marvellous evening, and for supporting such a great community ::) It was such a pleasure to put faces to so many PS names - and Jon and David are both lovely in-person ::) I do hope there'll be another GTG next year because I have to say I'm already looking forward to it!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings are my first precision-cut cushions and OMG they're sparklers!!!!

The colour is decadent - I don't know what colour they'd be termed officially, but the combination of light yellow stones in light yellow settings makes for such a warm, cozy, comforting look... and the faceting - crystal clear, acutely sharp, and meticulously precise - I can most definitely see why these stones are so popular :love: :love: :love:

I just replaced my camera and these were my first subjects - and they were more than happy to preen and pose :bigsmile:

img_6520png.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_6041_copy.png

- - - - - - - - -

img_6197_copy.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a couple of pics of my diamond stud family, I think these really highlight the buttery deliciousness ::)
2.5ctw OECs, 0.5ctw AVCs, and 0.1ctw baby bezels

img_6302-33.png

- - - - - - - - -

img_6307_copy.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are GORGEOUS Yssie. Yummy faceting and they look right at home with their new diamond family. Wear them in health and happiness. :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful! And don't forget to show us your Cartier (bracelet) as well! :rodent:

cheers--Sharon

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bling stud family is truly amazing! I love how your newest ones match your complexion so well! Thanks for sharing! :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
YUM!!!

nice, nice!! wear them well!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these Yssie!! They are sooooo Cute!! I wanna eat one, or two! The faceting is just delicious. :appl: :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh these are SO pretty yssie!! Love the faceting and that beautiful color, and they look great on you! You have a fabulous earring collection - Congrats on winning such an amazing prize! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie they are adorable! I adore the colour, they couldn't have gone to someone more deserving! Congrats :appl: :appl:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Those are stunning! Congratulations on your win! I completely understand why you'd want to keep them to yourself as long as possible, but thank you for finally sharing! Wear them in good health!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering who won these studs! I covet them :Up_to_something: Very pretty & congrats on your win :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are beautiful! And the yellow gold settings were a fantastic idea as they really show the buttery diamonds off to a T :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Hi again friend!!! Long time no see!! Love these earrings and you have the most amazing photography as always! Great comparison too with your diamond stud family :)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man, those are just amazing. Great size, and beautifully mounted.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you arkie, greg, swingirl, lknvrb, artdecolover, Virginia, derby, Monny, ame, Rose!! :bigsmile:

missy - Thank you!! I was perfectly happy with two pairs of studs - I had no idea how much I'd love a third. They're totally different from anything else I own and I adore them for it!

Sharon - Thank you ::) and oh, you know me well! I've got to get my act together first, though... baby steps :halo:

m2b - My stud family wants to grow up to be yours. Your WFs are my dream earrings... I would LOVE to see them in-person one day :love:

lambskin - Thank you! I don't know what colour they are, but I will email to inquire. I'm curious too!

LLJ - The faceting really IS amazing. They're SO sparkly IRL - sharp, shard-ey flashes from every angle. I confess that I almost want to have them re-set into one of Grace's bangles so I can, y'know, gaze at them lovingly all day long... :bigsmile:

june Thank you!! The faceting and the colour... I've fallen hard for light yellow! Much to DH's disgust, LOL!

Oh, Dandi, Thank you! That's such a sweet thing to say ::) I remember first finding PS... I'm so glad I did, I really am ::)

Trekkie - OMG, seriously! Keeping them to myself wasn't really the plan... life just insisted on getting in the way, I guess. I wish I had a better excuse, but I'm afraid I don't this time! Better late than never, though, right? Where's the slinky emoticon when you need it!?

woofmama ::SNORT:: I covet them, too :bigsmile:

Alex - The YG really was a good idea!! Thank you, I agree that they highlight the colour in the best possible way :love:

Hi Panda! :wavey: Thank you!! And thank you for the compliment on the photos - I love taking them and I gotta admit I do love when people comment on them, I'm grinning at the monitor now ::)

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings, Yssie! And, that's quite the bling family you have there!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
!!!!!

Did I even realize I was talking to Yssie in Vegas?!?!? :clap:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on "Jewel of the Week"! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results