shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope & JbEG for the Rose Gold DBTY!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't be more excited about winning this bracelet. It's simply beautiful and now it has started.. my new pursuit of rose gold things to compliment it....

Not to pile on but the party was fabulous, meeting everyone even better if that is possible and winning....welll since I'm not a gambler this was my best shot as winning and I couldn't be happier about my prize.

Thank you Pricescope for hosting a wonderful get-together and the girls of JbEG for a fabulous door prize...

Finally, some sun in Florida now that the Tropical Storm has passed us by!!!!

SB a picure of stack for you!!! :naughty:

img_982.jpg

img_3768.jpg

img_983.jpg

img_3745.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet for a beautiful person. Congrats Mayk!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful MayK and I'm very glad this went to you. It was a pleasure meeting you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet MayK!!!!!! Looks amazing on you!!!!! I love the rose gold! :love:
Congratulations and wear it in health and happiness!!! :appl:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your win! I love how delicate it is and the rose gold looks so pretty on you. I think it's the perfect excuse to expand your jewelry collection (hee hee) ;)) .

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL bracelet and it looks perfect on your wrist with the others!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Mayk on a fantastic bracelet!! :appl: I love the way rose gold just makes everything new and fresh looking.
I am so bummed that I was not able to go to the PS get together.. I hope I can make it next year.
Enjoy your LOVELY bracelet.. it's a winner!!! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, MayK! The rose gold is so lovely!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Rose gold just looks luminous on you! Gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bracelet!! :love: So glad you won it, Congrats Mayk! :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations MayK!!! It's beautiful and looks fabulous with your other bracelets :lickout:
Do you know the carat weight and dimensions of the diamonds? After seeing this and Enerchis I'm very tempted to have one made.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful on you, my RG DBTY bracelet twin! :D lucky you winning just the prize you were hoping for :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Congrats MayK!! It's a beautiful bracelet and I'm so happy that you won it!! It looks just wonderful on you!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on winning such a wonderful prize! It is beautiful and looks amazing on you!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations on winning Mayk! What a great prize!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Many congratulations on your beautiful prize, Mayk! It looks amazing on you, as if was made for your skin tone. I think this prize was meant to be! And it's obviously your style, since you have other DBTYs. Lovely! :appl: :appl: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, MayK! :appl: I love that you won this! It looks great with all your other DBTY bracelets! Like it was totally "meant to be"!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations MayK!! It's a beautiful bracelet and it goes so well with your other bracelets. :wavey: My hubby has been down at our house in FL for the past few days and I've been laughing at him for being stuck in the rain. He has gotten some remarkable sunset photos though!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, congratulations.

I'd be afraid the diamonds might rub and scratch each other when wearing more than one bracelet. :o

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Mayk! Its lovely!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1370726757|3461711 said:
Very pretty, congratulations.

I'd be afraid the diamonds might rub and scratch each other when wearing more than one bracelet. :o

Kenny! :-o I'm gonna need another wrist!!!!

Thank you every one!!!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1370658785|3461319 said:
Congratulations MayK!!! It's beautiful and looks fabulous with your other bracelets :lickout:
Do you know the carat weight and dimensions of the diamonds? After seeing this and Enerchis I'm very tempted to have one made.

Woofmama... I think it's .71 tctw... 5 stones... so .142 each... it's a perfect size.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Great bracelet! I am wondering who is the vendor for your sapphire and white gold bracelets? All three of them look stunning on you!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! :appl:

It looks amazing, and it has "sisters" with your other DBTY bracelets. Rose gold is so pretty so I can't blame you for wanting more pieces now. :naughty:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so lovely and delicate.
Wear it in good health.

I'm so glad I got to meet you.
I wish we had chatted more.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results