shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you IDJ & PS!!! eternity band arriving soon!

crj128

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to thank you all for sharing your wealth of knowledge, I have gained so much after spending MANY hours reading {and re-reading!} posts & staring at your BEAUTIFUL jewels!! :D

I always knew I wanted an eternity band as my engagement ring, but now I'm almost ashamed to admit what I thought was "acceptable" before meeting you all and ultimately deciding to order a custom band from ID Jewelry. I'm so fortunate I found this website, I got my dream ring at a great price! What could be better?!?

Below are the teaser shots Luann {who was excellent!} sent this afternoon- I CAN NOT wait until Thursday when I will hopefully see it in person!!!!

Thanks for letting me share, and most of all- thanks for all your help & advice! Couldn't have done it without you!! :D

P.S. Extra special thanks to Bliss & LAlove as their gorgeous rings were my inspiration!!!

img_5386.jpg

img_5399.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A classic piece for every jewelry collection! What size pointers are they and total ct weight of your ring?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Re: Thank you IDJ & PS!!! eternity band arriving soon!

Ooooooooo la la! I love it! I'd also like to know the size of the stones and your finger size. Looks dreamy.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! How exciting!!! :appl: :appl: :love:

crj128

Rough_Rock
Thanks, ladies!

I can't wait to see it on my hand either!!ekkkk! Will post hand pictures when I can {better re-vamp my manicure!} :)

Opps! Duh, I should have added the info- sorry!! They're 30 pointers, size 6.75, total carat weight +/- 5ct ... Honestly, I can't remember if Luann said there was going to be 16 or 17 stones (will update when it's home!), we went through LOTS of different options and I just wanted to ensure .30 stones at the end! Those little beauties are F/G, SI1 naked eye clean stones.

I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep the next two night!! haha

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's stunning!! You must be so excited!

jillts

Rough_Rock
OMG, I die. That is so beautiful I can hardly stand it! Congrats!!! :appl:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is some gorgeous ice!! Please post LOTS of handshots when youget it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is incredible!! I can't wait to see handshots!!!! Aahhhhh you must be so excited!!!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
W :love: W!! That looks outstanding!! It's going to be gorgeous on your hand!! Can't wait for hand pics!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow it's fabulous!!! Looking forward to more pics!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: Thank you IDJ & PS!!! eternity band arriving soon!

Hollllllly crapola!!!!!! How jealous am I!!!! It's beautiful! Can't wait for you I get it!

kathness

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GEE! That's one beautiful eternity band! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Got to love IDJ they are so helpful!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same comment as Dani...... Gorgeous! and don't you just l.o.v.e Mizz Lu? I love the whole crew. Even Yekutiel's Dad who used to actually scare me in the beginning. Now I get a warm smile every time I walk in, so we're cool...... :sun:

Can't wait until you get it!

crj128

Rough_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you all!! Such lovely comments & kind words!! :D

oh my goodness, to say I'm excited is an understatment! lol. :naughty: I really don't know how I'm going to be able to concentrate during the day tomorrow!!

I live about 30 minutes from NYC but unfortunately wasn't able to make it in due to work schedules and store hours. I'm really impatient (shocking!!) and didn't want to wait until we could make it into the city, so I started to e-mail/call to order. Future hubby was a little skeptical with such an important purchase online but I reassured him IDJ had a STELLAR reputation (thanks guys!!) and I had no concerns at all. My second time calling I asked "may I speak to Luann, please" she replied "Oh Hi Chelsea, how are you?" I told that to FH and he was convinced "I can't image how many people they talk with, she recognized your voice after hearing it once - that is amazing customer service!" Couldn't agree with him more :appl:

Check back soon, there will be LOTS of hand pics- they're my favorite to look at too!!!

Thanks again for all the love, happy to have a place to share where everyone is as obsessed with diamonds as I am!!

crj128

Rough_Rock
HAHA- glad you're now cool with his Dad! hope you get to visit them often! :naughty:

jillts

Rough_Rock
crj128|1366160213|3428527 said:
I CAN NOT wait until Thursday when I will hopefully see it in person!!!!

D'OH, I came back thinking today was the day. One more sleep, how can you even stand it?? :appl: :appl: :appl:

I also wanted to see the specs on your ring because I have a similar one coming to me but mine is only a five stone. I am HOPING it comes out to look just like yours though. I seriously die over this ring!

ldl259

Rough_Rock
Looks absolutely beautiful. So jealous. I have a five stone with .30 and I thought that was alot of bling. Can only imagine how that will look on your hand. Congratulations and wear it well.

crj128

Rough_Rock
Hi All!

Thanks again for all the kind comments!! :D :D

IT'S HEREEEE!!! and I'm in loveeeeeeee. I was speechless, FH just kept saying "wow, that is certainly very sparkly, kinda makes your watch look dull now!" lol

I must apologize for the crummy photos. They do absolutely NO JUSTICE AT ALLLLLLL He let me try it on briefly to make sure it fits [not fair!] then started the countdown until I had to take it off. I quickly grabbed the camera so I could get a couple of shots for my PS friends!

Don't worry, once this baby is on for good I'll update with plenty of hand shots, from all angles!! I'm already mentally planning for "us" to stop at the beach for a more scenic background!

Oh, 4.93 tcw, 16 stones @ .30(8) size 6.75 nice and low, crazy comfy (for the 30 seconds I had it on)

Enough chat, I guess we can call these teaser shots, part II ;-)

dsc_37.jpg

crj128

Rough_Rock
All I've got... for now! Quality of the stones and metal work is superb!!! I hope my next photos can show her in all her glory!! :love:

dsc_38.jpg

dsc_0634.jpg

refraction

Rough_Rock
Your band is stunning!!! The proportions are perfect. :lickout:
Looks great on your hand, especially with the bright pink manicure too.

himni

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!

jillts

Rough_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful! That ring is a dream come true and I wish you a lifetime of happiness wearing it (when the day comes). I don't know how you can stand it! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results