shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Andrey, Leon, Jonathan, (and Tiffany)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new set!!!!!!
wowzer.gif
Congrats!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a stunning set! I like the new avatar as well.

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2008 6:55:35 PM
Author: musey

YAYAYAYYY!!! I love that Tiffany band!
36.gif
It''s been my top contender for quite awhile
2.gif
I''m horrible--I got so carried away with the band that I forgot to compliment the AMAZING new setting you have! I love Leon''s solitaires, they have such a gorgeous fluidity. YUM!!
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Musey, Sparkles, Addy, and BlueJeans!

Musey, I didn''t think a thing about that! But thanks! I think the Legacy band would be really pretty with your beautiful ring!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh DS I am out of town for a few days visiting my kids and I am SO glad that I got a chance to check pricescope and saw this thread. I have followed your struggles to choose the right diamond and the perfect setting and wedding band and I can''t tell you how happy it makes me that you finally have the rings of your dreams!!! The Leon solitaire setting is so elegant and timeless and it looks absolutely lovely with that Tiffany Legacy band. What a wonderful combination you have chosen and I am so pleased that you are at peace with your beautiful diamond and that you have rings that you can show off for all of us to enjoy with you. Wear them in happiness and health my friend!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2008 11:32:53 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh DS I am out of town for a few days visiting my kids and I am SO glad that I got a chance to check pricescope and saw this thread. I have followed your struggles to choose the right diamond and the perfect setting and wedding band and I can''t tell you how happy it makes me that you finally have the rings of your dreams!!! The Leon solitaire setting is so elegant and timeless and it looks absolutely lovely with that Tiffany Legacy band. What a wonderful combination you have chosen and I am so pleased that you are at peace with your beautiful diamond and that you have rings that you can show off for all of us to enjoy with you. Wear them in happiness and health my friend!
I just caught this right before going to bed, Sundial! Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my rings! I hope you''re having a nice visit with your kids! It''s always really good to see you around here, though!
1.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, DS!! There''s nothing I love more than a simple, elegant solitaire and an eternity ring!!! It doesn''t get much better than a Leon and a Tiffany''s!!

Any chance we could get pics of your solitaire with your Memoire band? I''d love to see that!

Again, congrats on getting your forever rings!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats DS that set encompasses everything I love about wedding sets

Sparklie, simple, elegant and timeless it is just perfect :)

I am completely in love with it :)
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow DS, I just found this post. Your new setting is GORGEOUS and I LOVE your new band. Soooo beautiful together. Your did a great job lady!!!

Linda

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
DS it is fantastic! And that last shot - swoon!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Yay ds2006!!! Congrats on your bee-yoo-tiful new set. I absolutely think it is perfect in every way. You have the perfect stone in the perfect setting matched with the perfect band. I am so jealous!

It doesn''t get any better than that simply gorgeous, elegant look. I don''t think you could ever get tired of it and then you can always mix it up with other bands. Sigh....

Really well done
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
!!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
DS, your set looks PERFECT together!! Congrats and enjoy!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
DS, I LOVE your set! So classic. I have been looking at the Legacy band as well, and it is great to finally see it on someone''s hand. Can you post any pics of just the band by itself on your hand?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS, the Leon is amazing, and I LOVE the band as well. They''re both beautiful!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU for all the sweet comments Demelza, Deelight, Linda, Stephanie, Angeline, 777LDY, so cal girl, and Zoe!

I would be happy to post pictures of the Leon with the Memoire band and the Legacy band alone. I think it is getting too dark to do it now, but I''ll try to take some tomorrow afternoon. I haven''t figured out how to get decent pictures inside with a flash!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow they are beautiful!!! The solitaire is wonderful and the band looks great with it. Congrats!!! Wear them in good health
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 6:53:18 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
THANK YOU for all the sweet comments Demelza, Deelight, Linda, Stephanie, Angeline, 777LDY, so cal girl, and Zoe!

I would be happy to post pictures of the Leon with the Memoire band and the Legacy band alone. I think it is getting too dark to do it now, but I''ll try to take some tomorrow afternoon. I haven''t figured out how to get decent pictures inside with a flash!
The only way I get good ones inside is in daylight, in front of my kitchen window, or on my breezeway. (without flash)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2008 7:18:52 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/11/2008 6:53:18 PM

The only way I get good ones inside is in daylight, in front of my kitchen window, or on my breezeway. (without flash)
That''s what I thought. I have taken pictures inside my sunroom and at a window, but I still need daylight to do that!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2008 7:29:58 PM

Date: 3/11/2008 7:18:52 PM
Author: Ellen

That''s what I thought. I have taken pictures inside my sunroom and at a window, but I still need daylight to do that!
Shoot for the weekend, we''ll not stomp our feet til then, promise.
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are not the greatest, but as requested, here are some shots of the Leon solitaire with the Memoire band with almost 11 pointers on a size 5.5 finger.

Leon Mege and Memoire rings 001.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was asked to post a picture of the Legacy alone, but it is really hard to capture the sparkle that this ring has in a picture.

Tiffany Legacy 002xa.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more of the Legacy alone

Tiffany Legacy 004xa.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2008 7:09:13 PM
Author: poshpepper
Wow they are beautiful!!! The solitaire is wonderful and the band looks great with it. Congrats!!! Wear them in good health
1.gif
Thank you so much, Posh!!!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s a beautiful set. Thank you for your contributions to PS!!
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD! i know I''m late to the party, but I just haaaaaaad to pop in and say CONGRATS, Janis! Your rings are BEAUTIFUL!

All these new killer Leon solitaires are really making me *swoon*!!!! They are all sooooooooooo beautiful!

Your new set is gorgeous, and I am so happy for you! I love the solitaire with both bands. I know you aren''t crazy about it with the Memoire, but me lurves it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It would be soooo fun to have that kind of flexibility. I sure hope there''s a Leon solitaire in MY future someday!!!
2.gif

BTW, is your solitaire just like Harriet''s? Or is yours a little different?

And um... maybe 100 or so more photos?!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, Big Diamonds!

Date: 3/12/2008 8:26:56 PM
Author: Lynn B
OHMYWORD! i know I''m late to the party, but I just haaaaaaad to pop in and say CONGRATS, Janis! Your rings are BEAUTIFUL!

All these new killer Leon solitaires are really making me *swoon*!!!! They are all sooooooooooo beautiful!

Your new set is gorgeous, and I am so happy for you! I love the solitaire with both bands. I know you aren''t crazy about it with the Memoire, but me lurves it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It would be soooo fun to have that kind of flexibility. I sure hope there''s a Leon solitaire in MY future someday!!!
2.gif

BTW, is your solitaire just like Harriet''s? Or is yours a little different?

And um... maybe 100 or so more photos?!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks, so much, Lynn! I do really like it with both bands as they each have a different look. That is the good thing about a solitaire, flexibility! Mine is the same as Harriet''s except half the size!
9.gif
Your rings are gorgeous and I can''t imagine you ever changing them...so I am assuming you have ANOTHER diamond in mind for a Leon!
2.gif

I need some flowers to take any more pictures. With it still technically being winter, I just don''t have much in the way of backgrounds or props!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I don''t know how I missed this. Beautiful set! Two very classic rings on one beautiful hand, what''s not to love! I like it with the memoire band as well. congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2008 8:45:28 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Hey, I don''t know how I missed this. Beautiful set! Two very classic rings on one beautiful hand, what''s not to love! I like it with the memoire band as well. congrats!
Thanks so much, butterfly! I am getting a complex posting these old hands on here! I adore your sapphire ring every time I see your avatar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results