shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Andrey, Leon, Jonathan, (and Tiffany)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh DS!
30.gif
I just adore the set, and the solitaire setting! Wow. They are absolutely perfect together, enjoy!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Perfect example of timeless classics.
Both rings are gorgeous and look beautiful together.
Congratulations
9.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful set, ds! Leon''s solitaires are so unique and pretty.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh...DS, its ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! That setting is perfect, and of course I love the Legacy band. Its a stunning combo....Congratulations and enjoy your new rings!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
hey diamond twin, that set is fabulous!!!
36.gif
30.gif

i love the combo of the classic leon solitaire with the legacy band! seriously cannot stop staring at it!!!
30.gif

okay, i need more pictures woman!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your very sweet comments Amber, Danny, Elle, Sera, and Dani! They aren''t as elaborate as many of the rings on here, but I think they are right for me!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2008 9:53:22 PM
Author: Milly
hey diamond twin, that set is fabulous!!!
36.gif
30.gif

i love the combo of the classic leon solitaire with the legacy band! seriously cannot stop staring at it!!!
30.gif

okay, i need more pictures woman!!
Thanks so much, Milly! We were posting at the same time!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! i''m just so excited for you DS to have finally settled on your forever set. it really is soooooo unbelievably beautiful and classic and wonderful and just suits you perfectly. The Leon solitaire is just a wonderful piece and of course the legacy band looks right at home next to it. please do take more pics when you can
36.gif

Boom

Shiny_Rock
cheerleader1.gif
Congratulations DS2006!
cheerleader1.gif

The Leon and Tiffany look so gorgeous on your hand, I think I may have to check out the Legacy band as well!
emsmilep.gif
More pics please!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a gorgeous set! Completely stunning.
30.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Those rings couldn''t be prettier on your finger! Perfect choices. Congratulations!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker - wow, I am completely speechless! What an amazingly gorgeous pair!

It''s posts like these that make me lust after an amazing Leon solitaire.

Congrats on reaching 10k posts, and wear your reset ring in good helth!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Your beautiful stone looks gorgeous in its new home. As always, the Leon solitaire is perfection, and I''ve always loved the T&Co legacy band. Congrats! I''m glad you finally have your dream set.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, they are absolutely gorgeous together!! What a perfect combination. Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, you girls are too, too nice! Thank you MrsS, Boom, princesss, Kimberly, Lauren, Cutey TT, and Catmom!

MrsS, I just can''t wait for YOUR turn!!!!

Boom, let me know what you think if you try the Legacy band! Tiffany''s is a pretty fun place to try on bands even if you don''t get one there!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a gorgeous surprise to open up this thread and see your wonderful rings glistening in the sunshine! They are the absolute essence of perfect simplicity. I LOVE them together and that diamond is Y-U-M-M-Y. Congrats on your anniversaries (PS and IRL)!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful! I love it! And I''m so happy your stone has finally found a place to call home! Tiffany''s and Leon...It just doesn''t get better than that!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, the Leon and Tiffany look incredible together! Just gorgeous. I''m so glad you found the perfect forever setting and such a beautiful matching band.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WAY TO GO DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It''s PERFECT. Now you can REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoy that GoRgEoUs rock of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i am so very jealous of your set.....

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set (and hands)!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondseeker, your set it GORGEOUS! I'm not the biggest fan of solitaires, but yours is amazing. I LOVE it! May I ask what your finger size is?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Stunning stunning stunning!!
30.gif
I am sooooo in love with that wband, but my ering is yellow gold! I would give a kidney for a yg version of that!!!

More pictures pwitty pwees!!!

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous, separately, and together. :)

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
timeless sophistication. simply stunning.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS they look beautiful together! I love the Leon setting, and it really does go well with the Tiffany band. I keep looking at that band and wishing I had one!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, it looks absolutely gorgeous, stunning and classic, what a wonderful use of your gift - congrats!!!!

runaround1.gif
cheerleader1.gif
trampo.gif
cleader.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I truly appreciate all the wonderful compliments Pixley, Miranda, Kim, Jenn, Emilina, Harriet, Star Sparkle, Honey, Canadiangrrl, Po, Maisie, and Lorelei!!!

I am in good company because there are so many beautiful diamonds and rings from the PS members who have posted!

Star Sparkle: my rings are size 5 1/2. I should have put that in the first post. Thanks for asking!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2008 6:30:09 AM
Author: Maisie
DS they look beautiful together! I love the Leon setting, and it really does go well with the Tiffany band. I keep looking at that band and wishing I had one!!
Oh no.....
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results