shape
carat
color
clarity

Tennis Bracelet to Bangle Conversion

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I usually just spend my time lurking on the site and drooling over all the incredibly beautiful pieces posted here. However, I thought I'd share my most recent project. I owned a bezel set diamond tennis bracelet made up of 26 - 20 point diamonds. Although I liked and enjoyed wearing this, it didn't hold up well to 24/7 wear. The bracelet finding was a stock piece and I lost 3 diamonds which I had to replace. I was afraid to wear it as I was concerned that I'd lose more stones which would be expensive to keep replacing. I decided to take the bracelet apart and have a custom bangle made. I'm so glad I did. The bangle is substantial and very well made and I can now wear it in confidence. I still had the diamonds set around the full bangle to keep the tennis bracelet feel.

Bangle is 41grams of 14k white gold with 26 -20 pt SI1-SI2 G colour diamonds.

I will apologize for the poor i-phone photos as I can't find my camera.

_4431.jpeg

_4432.jpeg

_4433.jpeg

_4434.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea - love your repurposing! So glad that you are now able to wear the bracelet - it looks good on your wrist. I see that you have another tennis bracelet - it is gorgeous too!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Smart! Love the oval shape. Looks great on you. :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! What a great idea! I love pieces that you can wear without worrying about.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brilliant!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this amazing conversion

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your kind and supportive comments. I really am enjoying my new bangle.

Acinom:. Thank you for posting this in the 2015 bracelet thread. :D

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cool conversion, I'm loving how substantial it is. Looks like you won't have to worry so much about loosing stones and so pretty on you!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
JDDN|1467070058|4049000 said:
What a cool conversion, I'm loving how substantial it is. Looks like you won't have to worry so much about loosing stones and so pretty on you!!

Thank you JDDN. My photos really dont do justice to this piece. I am cinfident I'll enjoy many years of worry free wear now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results