Outdoors:
img_1315.jpg img_1316.jpg img_1317.jpg img_1318.jpg img_1319.jpg img_1320.jpg
A couple more inside with natural lighting:
img_1321.jpg img_1322.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Sweet-an IDJ suite! 0.65 EVS2 MQ, 3.03ISI2 MRB, 0.75Jack

LOVE your new pics PB, especially the comparison photos! I think they're super helpful to those selecting diamonds in the near colorless range to see how they perform in different lighting conditions and against the other colors. They honestly all look super white in all of the pics except the last ones inside in natural lighting and that may be bc of the tilt of the lower color diamonds. Nonetheless, having seen Pollo (I color) in person next to my Stellla (G color), I definitely agree Pollo is very white and a great compromise to get a bigger size! :bigsmile: I remember meeting Miami in person and I do think I only see her color more than a mrb bc she doesn't have as many facets...but she's still stunning!! :naughty:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ac117|1471891018|4068681 said:
LOVE your new pics PB, especially the comparison photos! I think they're super helpful to those selecting diamonds in the near colorless range to see how they perform in different lighting conditions and against the other colors. They honestly all look super white in all of the pics except the last ones inside in natural lighting and that may be bc of the tilt of the lower color diamonds. Nonetheless, having seen Pollo (I color) in person next to my Stellla (G color), I definitely agree Pollo is very white and a great compromise to get a bigger size! :bigsmile: I remember meeting Miami in person and I do think I only see her color more than a mrb bc she doesn't have as many facets...but she's still stunning!! :naughty:
Step Cuts:
Skin
To
Every-so-often
aPpear

Can
U
Tolerate
Some-o-that?

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh I can tolerate anything bling!!! :lol:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium

PintoBean|1471624744|4067712 said:
ringcat said:
Love, Love, Love your collection PintoBean :love: Most of all your EC, and your MRB too... its so lovely to be able to pick a different ring for a different day, they're all winners :drool: Are you on LT PintoBean? ... I had a question.
Hi ringcat! :wavey: Thank you for the sweet compliments! No, I'm not on LT, but if you have a question you can reply to the IDJ hangout thread, or if it's more private in nature, setup a LT post and alert me through the hangout htread.

Thanks PintoBean. Will take a look at the IDJ hangout thread and will set up an LT post there if need be.
Love all the new pics!!! Thanks for indulging us :appl:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous collection!!!

cchloe

Shiny_Rock

Came out of the shadows to find this thread and tell you that unicorn is just AMAZING. What a find! And Miami is still massive as usual. The yellow gold is tdf against that E marquise, I'm literally dying for a yellow gold ring now.

More! What's next?!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

swingirl said:
Gorgeous collection!!!
Thank you swingirl! :wavey:
cchloe said:
Came out of the shadows to find this thread and tell you that unicorn is just AMAZING. What a find! And Miami is still massive as usual. The yellow gold is tdf against that E marquise, I'm literally dying for a yellow gold ring now.

More! What's next?!
HAHAHA cchloe! :lol: Thank you and quit enabling me! :lol: I suggest you join the sassy marquise ring club!!!! :dance:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock

You have a beautiful collection, PintoBean! Wow! Your unicorn diamond is my favorite because of its FIC proportions! :love: Do you remember the pointer sizes of the diamonds in your IDJ 5-stone, JA bezel band, and Sonia B single-prong band?

Also, this is a bit-off topic, but I saw you posted the following in the Tennis Bracelet Questionsthread:
PintoBean|1477680715|4091580 said:
I have an IDJ tennis bracelet.

I have BGD melee huggies, BG Blue solitaire, my mom has 3 rings from BGD with BGD melee. BG of BGD was previously part of WF before he created BGD, so the melee from both WF and BGD have standards that are comparable.

I am VERY happy with my IDJ melee in comparison with the BGD jewelry in the family. Also, bracelets can get banged against surfaces - (one reason why I opt for half eternities as opposed to full eternity rings), so I'd rather take the significant savings afforded by purchasing from IDJ if I have to gamble that whichever Tennis bracelet I get, I may damage a stone or two.

Also, IDJ tennis bracelets are upgradeable - the stones, but not the bracelet setting. If I ever want to go bigger than what I currently have (10+ pointers), I can go back and upgrade. Does Whiteflash also have this policy for their tennis bracelets?

Can you tell any difference at all between the BGD and IDJ melee, especially when they're both freshly cleaned and when they're both dirty? Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Skhii said:
You have a beautiful collection, PintoBean! Wow! Your unicorn diamond is my favorite because of its FIC proportions! :love: Do you remember the pointer sizes of the diamonds in your IDJ 5-stone, JA bezel band, and Sonia B single-prong band?

Also, this is a bit-off topic, but I saw you posted the following in the https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tennis-bracelet-questions.226418/]Tennis Bracelet Questions[/url]thread:

I have BGD melee huggies, BG Blue solitaire, my mom has 3 rings from BGD with BGD melee. BG of BGD was previously part of WF before he created BGD, so the melee from both WF and BGD have standards that are comparable.

I am VERY happy with my IDJ melee in comparison with the BGD jewelry in the family. Also, bracelets can get banged against surfaces - (one reason why I opt for half eternities as opposed to full eternity rings), so I'd rather take the significant savings afforded by purchasing from IDJ if I have to gamble that whichever Tennis bracelet I get, I may damage a stone or two.

Also, IDJ tennis bracelets are upgradeable - the stones, but not the bracelet setting. If I ever want to go bigger than what I currently have (10+ pointers), I can go back and upgrade. Does Whiteflash also have this policy for their tennis bracelets?

Can you tell any difference at all between the BGD and IDJ melee, especially when they're both freshly cleaned and when they're both dirty? Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
hi skhii :wavey:

Thank you so much! :love:

The IDJ 5 stone I think is 1.35 ctw? 27 pointers? It's definitely less than 1.5 and more than 1 ctw lololol

The JA bezel band is this one but all diamonds. I don't know off the top of my head what the pointers are. https://www.jamesallen.com/wedding-rings/womens-stackable/14k-white-gold-blue-sapphire-and-diamond-bezel-ring-item-52333

The Sonia B single prong are very tiny. Cellentani's thread indicates they are 0.25 ctw
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cellentanis-ultra-thin-baguette-bands-are-here.106372/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cellentanis-ultra-thin-baguette-bands-are-here.106372/[/URL]

As for melee, at this size as long as they are excellent cut I don't see a difference comparing my IDJ, BGD and my BE dbty melee. I'm also not the best at cleaning my jewelry lolol. I rinse under cold water and pat dry or put in a sonic cleaner if I have multiple pieces to clean. The sonic cleaner was not that great and I'm glad that I just burnt it out cleaning my Invisalign lololol.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock

PintoBean|1486677349|4126729 said:
Skhii said:

Also, this is a bit-off topic, but I saw you posted the following in the https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tennis-bracelet-questions.226418/]Tennis Bracelet Questions[/url]thread:

hi skhii :wavey:

Thank you so much! :love:

The IDJ 5 stone I think is 1.35 ctw? 27 pointers? It's definitely less than 1.5 and more than 1 ctw lololol

The JA bezel band is this one but all diamonds. I don't know off the top of my head what the pointers are. https://www.jamesallen.com/wedding-rings/womens-stackable/14k-white-gold-blue-sapphire-and-diamond-bezel-ring-item-52333

The Sonia B single prong are very tiny. Cellentani's thread indicates they are 0.25 ctw
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cellentanis-ultra-thin-baguette-bands-are-here.106372/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cellentanis-ultra-thin-baguette-bands-are-here.106372/[/URL]

As for melee, at this size as long as they are excellent cut I don't see a difference comparing my IDJ, BGD and my BE dbty melee. I'm also not the best at cleaning my jewelry lolol. I rinse under cold water and pat dry or put in a sonic cleaner if I have multiple pieces to clean. The sonic cleaner was not that great and I'm glad that I just burnt it out cleaning my Invisalign lololol.

Haha, you have a great sense of humor, PintoBean. i always enjoy your posts. ^^ Thanks for answering my questions!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

STUNNING collection :appl: :appl: :appl:

I really like Pollo and how high the crown looks. Perhaps the setting you picked adds to the high crown look. Your other stones, and your stacking bands complete a stunning collection. TFS!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results