shape
carat
color
clarity

Surprise Tiffany Valentine's Day Gift from Mr Blop!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok - let me first say...Mr Blop? Oh man, would he ever hate that! But let's ignore that terrible name for just a minute....

So Mr Blop walked in on Saturday with a box in hand, handed it to me and said - "Happy early Valentine's Day!" In his hand, he was holding *this* - which I thought looked VERY promising! "Open it!" he said.

img_6929.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Inside was this. It took me a minute to realize what was going on.

img_6930.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And then I remembered that Mr Blop and I had been shopping for glasses a while back, and I had spied these. I thought they were gorgeous - and kind of ironic, given my commitment to jewelry!

img_6933.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On the front - they're a deep smoky teal/gray/blue.

img_6934.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And on the back...a beautiful pale sky blue....

img_6935.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And on the hinge...a Tiffany-blue little heart. I'm not really a girly-girl - but the heart is small and, when the arms of the glasses are open, it largely disappears. And besides, they're a Valentine's Day gift, so it's sort of appropriate, don't you think?

He'd had my lenses put in so they're ready to go. And frankly, I prefer a gift like this - personal (like - really personal! Nobody can wear these except me!) and useful and wanted. Just like Mr Blop! :bigsmile:

I hope all your Valentine's Day gifts are as wonderful as mine. :)

img_6937.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool! Is the blue distracting at all when you wear them?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel - not the tiniest little bit. I have a few pairs of glasses - green, brown, black - now these. I don't notice the color of the frame on any of them. If I did, though, I'd want to see this color! :naughty:

And I apologize if these aren't exactly 'bling'. They ARE Tiffany, tho, and a new line for them, I believe. So I thought glasses-wearers here might be interested to see them. I have to say, though, I think these would make fabulous sunglasses too!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is adorable and my favorite color!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them! Tell "Mr. Blop" he did real good!
Btw, in keeping with hand shot tradition, do we get a face shot of you modeling these beauties? :lol:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
So cool! I didn't even know Tiffanys had glasses. :sun: And the gift is very clever and personal.

EC4me

Rough_Rock
What beautiful glasses! I bet they really bring out your eyes! Happy Valentine's Day! :love:

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
I love them! Mine are similar, but without the adorable hearts on the side. May have to get a second pair!!

I got mine a couple of years ago, and I always get compliments when I wear them.

Enjoy wearing them.

photo_2__2_10.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Awesome! :appl: :love: I love yours! (as I love the T & C frames I have)

cheers--Sharon

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
That is the coolest thing ever. My husband always trys. Like he droove an hour to my favorite chocolate store and came home with dark chocolate which I don't eat. (we are married 28 years) Then last year he drove the hour and bought chcoolate covered strawberry's for me and 3 1 lb boxes of mixed chocolates for our kids . When he got home he realized they were all strawberries and our kids don't eat them. and strawberry's have to be eaten in 3 days I was sick to my stomach after eatting so many.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies. We've been married a long time, so we don't make a big deal of Valentine's Day any more - not because the feeling isn't there, but just because, after a point, you're so sure of each other, and so deeply connected - you just don't need to. Instead, we do thoughtful things like this - which remind me why we were married in the first place, and hopefully remind him of the same.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love these! What a well thought out gift that is both beautiful and functional.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
What a great pair of glasses- and the sentiment? :halo: I'd love a pair of these, what a great gift- congrats!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1423590761|3830332 said:
It is adorable and my favorite color!

I agree and my favorite color too! Ooh I wish you could post face pics because I would love to see these on you but in any case enjoy your beautiful new glasses. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results