shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Steven Kirsch Three Stone Ring - In the Making!!

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I first reached out for some advice on Pricescope a little over a year ago, and after taking a hiatus on the project, I'm happy to announce that the brilliantly talented Steven Kirsch is currently making my dream engagement ring! It'll be a 4 ct square emerald center with tapered baguettes. While it's not finished yet, he very kindly gave me some progress pics to quell my curiosity and needless to say, I couldn't be more thrilled with it so far. I've been wanting a piece by Steven for what seems like forever and I can't believe it's finally happening haha!

I just wanted to say that Steven has been a dream to work with - extremely patient, accommodating, and professional. Even with all communication being done solely through email, he is very responsive and just as detail-oriented as I would expect if I met him in person. He was also kind enough to honor his original quote despite my hiatus on the project, which was a nice gesture. I think one of the best and most reassuring things about the process with him so far is that he has really made me feel taken care of...he let me give him as much detail as I could, and then for the other parts I wasn't sure I knew enough to speak to, he said he could tell just what I wanted and would take care of the rest. Based on the pics, he is spot on with what I had in mind - his knowledge, aesthetics and quality of work speak for themselves :)

Also, just wanted to thank all of you for helping me get educated about diamonds/engagement rings/vendors, especially Gypsy, mom2boys,caratlover2,animalia, CherryBlossom, diamondseeker2006, Christina and GoCubsGo25 for your input :)

And of course, specs:
4 ct - GIA certified
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Polish/Symmetry: Excellent
No Florescence
9.17x8.9x5.85 mm
Finger size: 3.5

Thanks guys!!

sk_2.jpg

sk_3.jpg

sk_4.jpg

sk_5.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, this ring is going to be a knockout! and really substantial on your small finger - very interesting to see the process of making the ring. I'm sure the wait is killing you - please come back with pics of the finished piece!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my :love: :love: :love:

Your stone looks gorgeous! A 4 ct square emerald is a true dream stone! I can already see this is going to be a stunning ring. Steven makes such beautiful and high quality rings. He will make your already beautiful stone a true star in that setting.

I will be on the lookout until your ring is ready, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing the 'making of' pics!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I love these "in the making" pics! It's fascinating, educational and exciting. Please post more when you get them!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a dream project!!! It's going to look huge on your tiny finger! :love:

BTW, when will it be ready from SK? The suspense is killing me!

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your kind comments! Steven said I should be able to have it in my hands by end of this week or early next week...I will of course post the rest of the pictures when I get them :) And yes, the suspense is absolutely getting me!! :D

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
omg omg omg omg omg OMG this is sooo exciting! Congrats on getting your dream ring...This is going to be a total knockout ring… LOVE the square emerald and that size on your petite finger will look :love: :love: :love:

I will totally be following this thread awaiting the final product!

KR

Rough_Rock
OMG! Amazing! It's a beautiful stone and on such a small finger! And SK is amazing! I love it so far. It's going to be a masterpiece!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! for your beautiful ring :love: I know exactly how you feel and so happy for you to get your dream come true. Yes, Steven is super nice to work with and he will make sure we will get exactly what we dream of. This will be knock out especially with your finger size, Wow... please post your hand shot as soon as you get it please... :appl:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
This is my favorite part of being a pser watching peoples dream rings and earrings being made and we get to live through it with her.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one stunning stone and your ring is going to be AMAZING!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh good grief - this ring is going to be out of this world!!!!!! So exciting!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This ring looks INCREDIBLE!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!! You're one lucky girl!!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Wow those are very cool to see! I had no idea they go together that way - thanks for sharing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can already tell that it is going to be one of my favorites because I love the diamond and I know I am going to love the setting! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I can't wait to see the finish!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond is stunning and it's going to be a spectacular ring. Really lovely.

I can't wait to see the finished results!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
W :love: W, W :love: W :love: W,
This ring is going to be incredible. Love seeing the progress pics, can't wait to see hand shots :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Oooh I AM looking forward to this one!

Clapping hands in gleeful anticipation ---------> :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This will be sooo gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it.

TheGeckoLady

Shiny_Rock
This ring is going to be incredible! I love the progress shots but can’t wait to see what it looks like finished.

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the support! I promise I'll post some handshots as soon as I get them. The wait is DEFINITELY getting to me now!! 8)

And thank you all for your kind comments as well! Pictures of jewels plus a warm community of advisors, supporters and well-wishers? Is there anything better?! I have learned so much from you all and your beautiful jewelry that I am glad Steven gave me some informative pics to contribute.

And heididdl, I completely agree... one of the best parts of pricescope is being able to live through the process with fellow pricescopers when they share their stories and projects. No wonder I am completely addicted to this site. :D

Will keep you all posted!

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Final pics are in from Steven, and I coudn't be happier! He is truly a master at his craft... the ring is on its way, will post handshots as soon as I receive it :) :appl:

sk_7.jpg

sk_8.jpg

sk_9.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, it's amazing! Perfectly executed and the proportions are just right - and I don't think it's possible to get much more classic and elegant than this! Can't wait to see hand shots!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.M.G! It's breathtaking... :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:
Another PS favourite!!! Everything about this ring is gorgeous! Your amazing center stone, the lovely design, the fabulous dimensions...
I am looking forward to see your handshots once you have received the ring!

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your support!! I should receive it on Monday... this is going to be a sleepless weekend for me hahaha thank goodness I have all of YOUR gorgeous pieces of jewelry to look at in the meantime!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results