shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Steven Kirsch's Sunshine and Flowers!!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Well I can't believe it, it's here!!!!!!!!
I would like to thank EVERYONE here on Pricescope who has helped me on this journey, I would not have this beautiful golden godess if it wasn't for you. Steven has created a beautiful ring and he was an absolute dream to work with, I can not thank him enough. I was blown away by the workmanship and at just how delicate the ring is, and it is so glowy and sparkly!!! Now onto the pics. It is late here and I only have my mobile so sorry for the very bad pics,will try to get better ones tomorrow. The gallery is particularly stunning but I haven't been able to capture it fully. The center stone is a .91ct VS1 y-z radiant, haloed by fancy light yellow meelee all set in 18k yellow gold. The flowers are a sapphire mix ranging from light pinks to hot pinks to purples, gorgeous!!! The first two pics are shots Steven sent me.

_13260.jpg

_13261.jpg

_13262.jpg

_13263.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

:appl: :love: :appl: :love: Holy. Moly.

Where are the hand shots????

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That gallery is spectacular!!! Beautiful! Congratulations!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sharon. Some poor handshots on the way. Really need to get the hang of taking a decent photo!!!
Well that's it for now. Wishing you all a very happy healthy and prosperous new year. May 2014 be a great one :D

_13265.jpg

_13270.jpg

_13271.jpg

_13272.jpg

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Alex. Don't know why some pics sideways :confused:
Very poor photography skills :twirl: :razz:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this is stunning! :love: :love: I absolutely love the floral design on the setting! Truly gorgeous detailing for sure! :))

gemmyblond

Shiny_Rock
Love all the color and the gallery detail is spectacular - kudos on a unique design that's really eye-catching! Enjoy it and wear it in great health (and please post more pics when you have time, espec of the gallery - it's so cool!).

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amazing. I love it every time i see it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that is gorgeous!! :love: The yellow is beautiful, but I especially love the gallery! :appl: :appl: :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning. Unique and gorgeous. Love this! Congratulations.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just an incredible piece of wearable art, Scarlett!! The sapphire in the gallery really 'makes' the ring so special - and I love the gorgeous yellow! It is a ray of sunshine, for sure!! Enjoy this beauty!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you SparkleyOEC, derbygal and staci76
gemmyblond the colours of the gallery are really beautiful and so incredibly delicate. I don't know how Steven did it!!!!
Thank you ame, Orchid Lei and Laila619.
Neil and Diamondseeker, thank you for your kind words!!!
Thanks mrs-blop, Tennismom, pregcurious, Enerchi and lknvrb4. Appreciate all your comments :D
Laila and Enerchi, it truly is a work of art, I told Steven this the first time I saw it,
Incredible workmanship!!!!
I tried to get a few more pics. Man is it hard getting good shots :o

_13289.jpg

_13290.jpg

_13291.jpg

_13292.jpg

himni

Shiny_Rock
Sunshine for days! I love it. Steven Kirsch is amazing! I love the yellow diamonds.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely amazing!! What a gorgeous and creative piece of art. Congrats!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you himne, Rosebloom, kalomeli and heididdl.
Heididdl, the underside is truly beautiful :)

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Love those flowers underneath! Steven's work is just amazing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning in every way! :love: Another Steven masterpiece...wear in health and happiness. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results