clarity

Stack of the day thread

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection10|1487149792|4129028 said:
Bonfire|1487094277|4128654 said:
My Valentine's Day stack!

Bonfire, Your stack :love:. What's that round cut, millegrained band? It's gorgeus.

I'll continue with YG stackings today...

Thank you Confection! That's Tiffany's Legacy band. I adore all of your stacks! :wavey:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular, imdoubler!!! Love all your rings!!!!

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
maita13|1487287403|4129944 said:
Spectacular, imdoubler!!! Love all your rings!!!!

Thank you Maita!
I love them all :love: :love: :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
imdoubler|1487287000|4129941 said:
I paired my cluster with a plain band an eternity band today and really love the look
talking about finger coverage :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

img_20170216_151026.jpg

img_20170216_151021.jpg

I'm in love with your cluster ring imdoubler!

Todays' stacks!

Left (with Finn photobomb):

finleft.jpg

Right (golden Finn with a golden stack:

fingold.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
whitewave|1487277425|4129842 said:
dkata|1487192557|4129298 said:
Confection10|1487064380|4128477 said:
Curing yellow gold fever :lol:

Confection10 - may I ask you where you have bought your bubble rings? And are they rose or yellow gold? It's hard to see from the picture. I'm looking for a band like that in RG.

Not sure if this is what you want; I have these on my etsy favorites list:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/231100427/bubble-wedding-ring-solid-gold-wedding

https://www.etsy.com/listing/220072014/14k-rose-gold-wedding-ring-womens

And also this one which appears like a bubble band: https://www.etsy.com/listing/159458879/sweet-pea-rose-gold-wedding-band?ref=shop_home_active_32

Yes, I've meant the rings with the dots. Which one do you have? Orospot or Debblazer? I have both on my list in Etsy, but I don't know which up order. Yours looks lovely.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
imdoubler|1487287000|4129941 said:
I paired my cluster with a plain band an eternity band today and really love the look
talking about finger coverage :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

img_20170216_151026.jpg

img_20170216_151021.jpg

Oooh so beautiful! :love:

Loving all the stacking options! PSers have the best BLING!!! :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the stacked look. I am short on finger real estate but have stacked two of my Grandmother's rings this week. I am searching for a third ring that will act as a "keeper" for these rings.

Yellow gold with milgrain and fishtail prongs in white.
img_0045_1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new additions! Adding mine here though I added it to the wedding stack thread too. The first few pic is how I am wearing my rings now. Newest french cut sapphire eternity band with suisse cut diamond eternity band and my OEC. The engraved band which I am adding for the 5th and 6th pics is being left out of what I am wearing for now as I prefer no more than 3 rings at a time but pictured here just for your viewing pleasure.

The size of the newest band is 3/4 larger than my ER and in the magnified pics you can see the difference in the second pic where it is just with Bea alone but I wouldn't wear that way anyway. I got it to stack. And IRL the difference in size is not noticeable when worn with one of my other stacking bands and it also allows for easier stacking. No finger bulge (I hate that) and the different size allows for easy fit of more than one band without squeezing my finger. The widths of the bands are around 1.8-1.9 mm so they are fairly similar but the different sizes make it not exactly a match. Doesn't bother me but it might bother others.

_39096.jpg

_39095.jpg

blucloseup_0.jpg

_39097.jpg

beawithfrenchcutsapphireand_0.jpg

beawithall3bands_1.jpg

beawithsapphireandsuisseeternitybands.jpg

frenchcutsapphireeternitysuissecutdiamondeternityandbea.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stone Hunter|1488088838|4133792 said:
LOVE the stacked look. I am short on finger real estate but have stacked two of my Grandmother's rings this week. I am searching for a third ring that will act as a "keeper" for these rings.

img_0045_1.jpg

Love it! May I suggest trying a thin paved eternity? That would set off the YG so well sitting in between bands....

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
missy|1488113052|4133826 said:
Love the new additions! Adding mine here though I added it to the wedding stack thread too. The first few pic is how I am wearing my rings now. Newest french cut sapphire eternity band with suisse cut diamond eternity band and my OEC. The engraved band which I am adding for the 5th and 6th pics is being left out of what I am wearing for now as I prefer no more than 3 rings at a time but pictured here just for your viewing pleasure.

The size of the newest band is 3/4 larger than my ER and in the magnified pics you can see the difference in the second pic where it is just with Bea alone but I wouldn't wear that way anyway. I got it to stack. And IRL the difference in size is not noticeable when worn with one of my other stacking bands and it also allows for easier stacking. No finger bulge (I hate that) and the different size allows for easy fit of more than one band without squeezing my finger. The widths of the bands are around 1.8-1.9 mm so they are fairly similar but the different sizes make it not exactly a match. Doesn't bother me but it might bother others.

_39096.jpg

_39095.jpg

blucloseup_0.jpg

_39097.jpg

beawithfrenchcutsapphireand_0.jpg

beawithall3bands_1.jpg

That stacker really sets off the solitaire missy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you bunnycat!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bunnycat|1488121866|4133858 said:

img_0045_1.jpg

Love it! May I suggest trying a thin paved eternity? That would set off the YG so well sitting in between bands....

Thanks. Yes that would be lovely. I am looking for something that doesn't have any exposed diamond girdles to prevent scratching. I also want it to be the last ring on my finger to "keep" the other ones on, like a true "keeper ring." But I agree that it would look best between the two. I may resize a different plain gold band to wear instead of this sentimental one.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stone Hunter|1488132820|4133946 said:

img_0045_1.jpg

Thanks. Yes that would be lovely. I am looking for something that doesn't have any exposed diamond girdles to prevent scratching. I also want it to be the last ring on my finger to "keep" the other ones on, like a true "keeper ring." But I agree that it would look best between the two. I may resize a different plain gold band to wear instead of this sentimental one.

A thin channel set would look really good with no diamond scratching. I had a similar ring in one of my previous e-ring iterations ( :shifty: :D ) And it looked really good with a channel set. Bead set would also be a good "in between look" between a channel set and pave because they look a little like pave, but have metal at the side like channel set so no diamond scratches.

Channel set rings seem to get passed over a lot, but I think they compliment many ring styles. Here's my old, old ring Lula Mae with a channel set band:

twotone.jpg

and bead set...sorry its mixed in with all the other stuff- but it looks really good with this style ring too.

leftstack1_0.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bunnycat|1488135281|4133968 said:
Stone Hunter|1488132820|4133946 said:

A thin channel set would look really good with no diamond scratching. I had a similar ring in one of my previous e-ring iterations ( :shifty: :D ) And it looked really good with a channel set. Bead set would also be a good "in between look" between a channel set and pave because they look a little like pave, but have metal at the side like channel set so no diamond scratches.

Channel set rings seem to get passed over a lot, but I think they compliment many ring styles. Here's my old, old ring Lula Mae with a channel set band:

twotone.jpg

and bead set...sorry its mixed in with all the other stuff- but it looks really good with this style ring too.

leftstack1_0.jpg

Thanks for the photos. I like the bead set and the channel set with milgrain would work for me. I am also looking at some bezel set. I will have to search PS till I find exactly what sings to me. Oh and it needs to be very narrow because of my lack of finger real estate. :((

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today's stack proves Bunnycat is correct. White really pops with these yellow bands. ETA: I saw something in yellow that I really liked but I'm going to wait till I find a thin white band.

Yellow gold band, white textured band, yellow solitaire with milgrain and white fishtail prongs.

white_and_yellow_stack.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stone Hunter|1488140446|4134004 said:
Today's stack proves Bunnycat is correct. White really pops with these yellow bands. ETA: I saw something in yellow that I really liked but I'm going to wait till I find a thin white band.

Yellow gold band, white textured band, yellow solitaire with milgrain and white fishtail prongs.

:appl: :appl:

(I get so confused! I'm looking for my "thumbs up" emotie and then remember that is on TPF.... :lol: :lol: )

Just gonna say.....thin bubble band in white gold.... :Up_to_something: ;))

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bunnycat|1488148810|4134074 said:

(I get so confused! I'm looking for my "thumbs up" emotie and then remember that is on TPF.... :lol: :lol: )

I have a thick bubble band that is too high. I can tell you'd like me to focus on finding the right stacker as soon as possible. :Up_to_something: Maybe a carved one that will go with the Art Deco rings I have or a rope band. How about this one?

2mm_gold_rope_bande-weddingbands.jpg

Boom

Shiny_Rock
I can't stack my rings/bands, but I love this thread.
Drooling at everyone's gorgeous stacks. :love: :love: :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stone Hunter|1488159695|4134142 said:

I have a thick bubble band that is too high. I can tell you'd like me to focus on finding the right stacker as soon as possible. :Up_to_something: Maybe a carved one that will go with the Art Deco rings I have or a rope band. How about this one?

That one is pretty too! What I like about the bubble bands is they kind of sub in for bezels in their overall aesthetic (and I'm a huge bezel fan). There isn't anything I've put mine with that looks bad so far. (I've been trying on lots of rings to find a new setting for my OEC :loopy: .)

How 'bout an inexpensive silver one to try the idea? =)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172325965/silver-bubble-band-sterling-silver?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=silver%20bubble%20ring%20stacker&ref=sr_gallery_46

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bunnycat|1488168685|4134178 said:

That one is pretty too! What I like about the bubble bands is they kind of sub in for bezels in their overall aesthetic (and I'm a huge bezel fan). There isn't anything I've put mine with that looks bad so far. (I've been trying on lots of rings to find a new setting for my OEC :loopy: .)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172325965/silver-bubble-band-sterling-silver?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=silver%20bubble%20ring%20stacker&ref=sr_gallery_46

Where did you find your thin bubble band? I already own a thicker one in sterling silver. So I know the band has to be thinner to work.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stone Hunter|1488172699|4134197 said:
bunnycat|1488168685|4134178 said:

Where did you find your thin bubble band? I already own a thicker one in sterling silver. So I know the band has to be thinner to work.

Mine is 1.5mm and similar to the one I posted. Mine has a slight hammer finish to it and flat interior and I'm going to order one in full round because I like the look better. I got silver because I didn't want any stronger metals rubbing the platinum. Mine was from:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/189840734/silver-bead-ring-sterling-silver?ref=listing-shop-header-1

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Perfection Confection! (Love that rhyme! :angel: ) This thread is a fav for sure....

I've decided that the ambient light inside our house is equivalent to inside car lighting.... :sick: :lol:

Left side:
mondaystack.jpg

right side:

Still diggin' my pearl cuff ring and the bubble band I need to get another of so I can wear one on each side

pearlstack.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY Confection! :bigsmile:

Today's stack of Bubbles and Bezels was inspired by Bunnycat.

img_0047_0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results