shape
carat
color
clarity

SSSHHH! Don't Tell the Ring Police!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
But I just couldn''t resist when I saw this Michael B. lace lookalike on ebay for under $400! I just got home, and it''s dark, so excuse the crappy photos. (My diamond seems to be reflecting my khaki walls and I swear my hands do NOT look that bad in person!)

I''ll take some better pictures tomorrow in the daylight, but had to show off my little bargain!

malace1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really pretty! You have quite a nice collection of wedding bands! I love solitaires because of that reason..you can have variety in the bands!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I seen that on E-bay, I was gonna bid, I couldn''t believe it didn''t go for more, a beautiful band that looks FAB with your solitaire, CONGRATS!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great steal, and it looks really nice with the solitaire!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It looks fabulous with your ering. What a great deal! I wish I could find good deals on ebay! Can''t wait to see more pictures! How often do you change bands?

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
The original is almost $4,000, so I thought this was a great deal. It has .45 ct. G/VS2 stones and came in my size!

I usually wear a different band every day, and sometimes I''ll wear a different one on my right hand and even swap them around during the day. I''m sure I drive anyone who pays attention to my jewelry crazy!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YOWSER $400 dollars that fantastic it looks fantastic next to your solitare
6.gif

LOL i never see the good stuff on Ebay :razz: congrats on wining :)

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, now that it is light, I just took a bunch more pictures. Bear with me!

malace6.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, great deal!!! It looks great with your solitaire
3.gif

Lucky lady!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, what a great deal and beautiful band...i just adore your incredible band collection...

p.s. love the title of the thread too....

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I want a Michael B Lace band! What a deal! Plat. or WG? Do I really want to know so I can be even more jealous?
21.gif
9.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I want one!! I wonder if the seller has more...

how did you search for it?

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
It is white gold, but I don''t think Michael B. offers that option. Anyway, I don''t even remember how I came across it. "Michael B." and "Lace" were not even in the listing. I think it was listed as a diamond eternity band. I just recognized the look. I didn''t see any more in the seller''s items.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You didn''t shhhh loud enough. I am here. I see it. What we have here is a failure to communicate. Fräulein...How does 30 days in the cooler sound? Ha Volt!

ps....i love it!! shhhhhhh. RN

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I was hoping you would be understanding.....
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
I mean, what''s a girl to do when she comes across a bargain???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results