shape
carat
color
clarity

Some new flower and hand shots of my Leon...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

My DH brought home the most vibrant flowers AND i happen to have a freshly manicured hand so the opportunity was ripe for a photo shoot
3.gif
. After giving the ring a good scrub down, it was roaring to go!

IMG_3503.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
my set on my freshly manicured hand. it's amazing what a difference a manicure makes!

IMG_3543.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Just magnificent...
30.gif
¡wow!
30.gif

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
with my original tiffany's wedding band. don't think i ever posted pics of it before.

i ordered this beverly k band to stack with the leon set (inspired by kate beckingsale's set). Can't wait to receive it!

IMG_3555.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, is this the same diamondnut I heard complaining about her big fingers over in Hangout?! I''m going to start calling you crazynut if you keep talking crazy like that!
3.gif

But seriously, your set is AMAZING, and it looks HUGE on you! It''s just stunning! I love the delicate bands-so nice. And I like the Tiffany band stacked with your two Leons, too. Do you wear it like that in real life?

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ninama and ahappygirl!!!

thing2of2,
yes, this is the same diamond/crazy-nut
9.gif
. i just replied to that finger post. i chalk it up to a temporary moment of DSS
1.gif

i've never worn the tiffany band with the set because the girdle of the stones on the tiffany band is exposed and they severely scratched my original ering setting. no way i'm letting the leon get scratched up like that which is why i had a matching band made by him. but i do like the stacked look which is why i ordered the beverley k band. i wear the tiffany band when i'm just wearing a band without my ering. and thanks for the compliment!!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
That set is SO Gorgeous!!!

thing2of2's post made me curious to look at the finger slimming post (lol I've wondered the same thing
3.gif
) but I cannot believe your fingers are the same size as mine - yours are so SLIM and LONG!!!! I would kill to have long slender fingers like yours - they look much more petite than my size 6-6.25 stumpy Italian peasant hands
9.gif
The HUGE ROCK and massive finger coverage has something to do with it too!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings and very nice photos.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Love Street, moi...slim fingers...you''re officially my new best friend!!! Thank you so much. And I''m sure you''re being extra hard on your hands like I am on mine!!

Arubadiamond, the center stone is 2.51 ct.

Thanks everyone for looking!!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Um, yeah. Your fingers are lovely! I only wish I had such slender pretty paws- my ring size may be in the same range as yours but my hands aren''t slender like yours by any means!

Your setting is TDF. My good god! I love how the eensy beensy shank looks like this perfectly metal-free line of diamonds holding the huge center stone. They look like they''re floating. It is soo cool! YUM!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2008 11:33:17 PM
Author: diamondnut
with my original tiffany''s wedding band. don''t think i ever posted pics of it before.

i ordered this beverly k band to stack with the leon set (inspired by kate beckingsale''s set). Can''t wait to receive it!
I love this 3 band stacked look! You should totally wear this look everyday!
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I meant to ask before--how many mm is your engagement ring band? It is so delicate! It''s lovely!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
hi gwendolyn, the shank is about 1.6mm (i think). that's what leon and i discussed and he said he'll make it as thin as he can. but i never officially measured it. i should've when i had my ring appraised last week. darn! just for frame of reference, the tiffany band is 2.2mm.

carebear, i love the 3 ring stacked look too but i can't bear to scratch the leons. so i'll just have to wait til the bev k ring arrives. this is the look i'm going for. actually, it should be identical except i have a RB. hopefully it'll look just as nice as on kate's finger. i ordered the bev k ring sight unseen so am a tad nervous.

thank you so much mary! you're too kind. me blushing here
9.gif

407516-katebeckinsale1.jpg

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/3/2008 11:43:20 PM
Author: thing2of2
I'm sorry, is this the same diamondnut I heard complaining about her big fingers over in Hangout?! I'm going to start calling you crazynut if you keep talking crazy like that!
3.gif

But seriously, your set is AMAZING, and it looks HUGE on you! It's just stunning! I love the delicate bands-so nice. And I like the Tiffany band stacked with your two Leons, too. Do you wear it like that in real life?

I just read your other post before coming over to see these! Your fingers are beautiful and that ring is HUGE on your hand. I'm hoping my ring will look just as gorgeous!!! Seriously, no worries...your rings are beautiful!

ETA: I love the Kate Beckinsale look too...lucky girl!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Diamomdnut, your set is just gorgeous, I love it! and a Bev K will look awesome I think, I covet almost all of that collection.
May I ask you, as I am currently considering a new set - does your band sit flush with your leon? If its not too much trouble, do you have a link to pics of the profile? thankyou in advance!
5.gif

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much scarlet16. I'm can't wait to see your ring!! Isn't waiting sooooo hard?!?!?

arjunajane, the ering and band are not flush. it's probably difficult to design them to be flushed when the shanks are this thin...but i could be wrong. when i first got the rings, i wish they were a little MORE flush but now i'm perfectly happy with them. i think it's just a matter of getting use to them. here's my original thread from when i first got the rings. there are a couple of profiles there. good luck with your project!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
diamondnut,
Your set is sooooooo dreamy
30.gif
! Please post more pics when you get your new Beverly K band. I really can''t get enough of your gorgeous rings.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
oh pixley, don't you worry! my camera is sitting here ready, willing and able! the bev k ring won't arrive until sometime in early june, hopefully in time for our anniversary.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2008 9:00:47 AM
Author: diamondnut
hi gwendolyn, the shank is about 1.6mm (i think). that''s what leon and i discussed and he said he''ll make it as thin as he can. but i never officially measured it. i should''ve when i had my ring appraised last week. darn! just for frame of reference, the tiffany band is 2.2mm.
Thanks! Oh, it''s just superb! I love it alone and with the bands! Can''t wait until you get your Beverly K!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, you set is just devine.
love1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results